Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murder in small town X

I feel like I am the only person in the country watching this show. I have no idea why, but I am addicted to it. My girl gets so pissed at me when I make her watch it, she hates it.

Maybe it's because I used to love that game clue when I was a kid. The movie about that was great also.

Anybody else watch it?:confused:

LOL!! Yeah, I thought I was the only one who watched it too! Hey, I missed the second week. How did that guy Andy get eliminated? He tried to get rid of.......what's her name, the annoying blonde the first week. Was he voted to go by the group or life guard?

Originally posted by chrisf11

LOL!! Yeah, I thought I was the only one who watched it too! Hey, I missed the second week. How did that guy Andy get eliminated? He tried to get rid of.......what's her name, the annoying blonde the first week. Was he voted to go by the group or life guard?

Now I feel like a chick.

Well what happened was..........

He was voted to go out by the group. The blonde girl was the lifeguard so they knew that she was going to make Andy go out. So because the group did that, she was forced to make Brian go out. Which pissed everyone else off more. She has been voted to go out three times now and hasn't been killed. She is a bitch though. I was so pissed the other night I through my beer can at the screen. :laugh: I felt stupid afterward.

I am leaning toward the Lambert dude to be the killer, he is involved in so many ways.