Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any 1 Wanna Join Me This Sat @ Glow?

dcsglow

im going to glow this sat for dj skribbles...i want more people to go with, i'll be with two of my boys...anyone is welcome to come with me i wanna meet new people...girls that means you too, lets go have fun, shut the fuck up and dance!

jimi

I have vowed in the past never to step my foot again in Glow, but dj Scrible might just change my mind.

Does anyone have any clue how to get on the VIP list for the Glow? If I recall, you used to be able to contact the club and request or your name to be added to the list...

Originally posted by dcsglow

im going to glow this sat for dj skribbles...i want more people to go with, i'll be with two of my boys...anyone is welcome to come with me i wanna meet new people...girls that means you too, lets go have fun, shut the fuck up and dance!

jimi

Since I promote that venue, I'll be there for sure. Tell me if you want to get on the guestlist. I'll put you on.

Egg will definitely be there too, look for the shortest person in the place drinking a red bull straight up and swinging like 5 glowsticks around at the same time. He should be there with jason towns one of the top promoters in DC. Go skribble go skribble

hey jasontowns...if you could put me on the guest list...my name is JIMI L. and i'd have two of my friends with me. that would be tight as shit, i usually get on, but haven't in a while. i know alyssa, the asian girl at the door who comes around with the clipboard...that would be tight man if you could do that for me cause my two boys that are coming with me are leaving for college on monday...hit me back up on here man...thanks, jimi

I'LL BE IN ALL BLACK PROBABLY WITH MY HAIR IN CHUNKY SPIKES...LOOK FOR THE TWO YELLOW GLOWSTICKS...MIGHT BE ON STIRNGS BUT IM NOT SURE YET. If you can get us on the vip list that would be straight, just post back..thanks g. I would of been going with one of my good friends rose, but she's going away this weekend... :(

hey Jimmy looks like your all ready to go, got the outfit planned, the hair in chunky spikes, what chic isn't going to want you? I bet you might even be able to meet skribbles himself, imagine that G. But the tough decision is whether or not to put the glowsticks on the string?? that is the million$$$$ question. Jimmy is big pimpin

its so nice to hear the "ladies" getting ready for the weekend..nice to hear that you all are stylish to say the least..but however..one question is skribble really all that to wanna suddenly drop the boycott to glow and get all spiffed out...lol...ok ok if it was tiesto or max graham then we got another thing...but hes kind of cheesy..someone tell me he plays much harder music than he does on mtv and at the WMC...but im gonna go to check this insomnia place out and try to pick out you lovely "ladies" haha-

:D

Originally posted by jdterps

im a producer in the nyc area. i own platinum entertainment. what are you talking about promoter? i hire people like you to do that for me. :bigfinger:

this is one of those times when you gotta get your head out of your ass and reflect. I made a comment about jasontowns (who promotes for Glow but anal enough not to provide any info on what # to call to get on the vip list), not you.

btw, I hire people like you to toss my salad, there're stil spots available.