Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's ready for Merge?

I am so ready to hit Merge this weekend. I know its only halfway though the week. But I am so ready to go out and have fun. Cant wait for Andy to rip shit up. Last weekend he was great. He is just coming alive down there. See ya saturday night.:rolleyes:

I'll be there saturday, but i have a wedding to go to , so i am gonna be there late. Its been really, really good latley. Andrew's been on point. It reminded me of factory last week. Andrew does alot of the same stuff johnathan does with all the echoing and accappelas. Good stuff.

Originally posted by tintin

I am so ready to hit Merge this weekend. I know its only halfway though the week. But I am so ready to go out and have fun. Cant wait for Andy to rip shit up. Last weekend he was great. He is just coming alive down there. See ya saturday night.:rolleyes:

You don't have to be ready for Merge.

Originally posted by muzika

Andrew does alot of the same stuff johnathan does with all the echoing and accappelas. Good stuff.

>thanks for the copmliment :) :) :)...but i DO NOT play like JP. i haven't even been to SF in the last year. I stop going there so people would stop saying i play like him. I have my own style and own type of music i like to play. Yes i do like to play acapella's over beats, echo, etc, but i do not do it like JP does...like Andrew does ;)

>see you this week!!!!!!

peace!

Andrew :)

Originally posted by A to Z

>thanks for the copmliment :) :) :)...but i DO NOT play like JP. i haven't even been to SF in the last year. I stop going there so people would stop saying i play like him. I have my own style and own type of music i like to play. Yes i do like to play acapella's over beats, echo, etc, but i do not do it like JP does...like Andrew does ;)

>see you this week!!!!!!

peace!

I have not heard you all summer..... and being that I am going to be down at XS.....I think I might just have to stop by....

How much is it to get into Merge?

Originally posted by drama

I have not heard you all summer..... and being that I am going to be down at XS.....I think I might just have to stop by....

How much is it to get into Merge?

They let chicks in for free up til a certain time them 5 bucks later not too bad.

Andrew.Do not take it as an insult. I said it REMINDS me of how johnathan works stuff. Thats a compliment. You do have your own style. I think style is something that is formed from all your favorites likes and dislikes. It is your choice. Kick ass this saturday at merge, i will be getting there a little late.

Originally posted by muzika

Andrew.Do not take it as an insult. I said it REMINDS me of how johnathan works stuff. Thats a compliment. You do have your own style. I think style is something that is formed from all your favorites likes and dislikes. It is your choice. Kick ass this saturday at merge, i will be getting there a little late.

>It's all good. :cool:.I did not take it as an insult. i was just tired of peeps saying i played like him. no big deal...see you this weekend brotha!

peace

I may not make it this wknd, I rent in Pt.P and havent shown face in my house for past 5wknds.. I been doin hotels in seaside instead to prevent drive back to Pt. P at 4am.. Im gonna try and convince some housemates/nonclubbers to check out the scene.. Summers almost gone, and the fun has just begun at Merge with Andy workin there. If I dont make it, have great time while Im probably hangin at Jenks, or Headliner wishing I was elswhere, but at same time showing face and spending time with other friends. The problems I have! Oh well, hopefully see u there!:D