Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new girl...

atomicapples

i met this girl tonight, and she was awesome... but the thing is she goes to university of michigan. is it worth kick it to? she was kinda feeling me... we talked the whole night... everywhere we went she would sit next to me. we share3d a drink.. shes not all that good looking.. but fuck.. im soo attracted to her personality... her and i just clicked... the thing is.. she is seeing this guy... i dunno what to do.. she asked me if i wanted to go chill tomorrow night.. and we are going to chill on saturday... DG JAWeagle you down to meet her??? mad sweet japanese girl... almost like some animation type girl... mad sweet... she got aight shoes... so what ya think guys??? worth kicking it to??? i was soop depressed for like 3 months... for the first time she maked me fee soo goood.. and i almost forgot all my problems...

the wierd thing was she kept telling me about her horny feelings and her closet-slut type shit... (personally, i dunno how she got that name, cuz shes a virgin...)

** i hope she gets me them basketball shorts from michigan **

That's a confusing post dude!

But, since you're not in Michigan and she has a boyfriend, just assume you're hanging for the next few days and its all fun. Otherwise you're gonna be depressed again.

Her boyfriend is her problem (so long as he's not where you are). If she want's to hang with you, that's her choice and i wouldn't worry about it.

Don't have too many expectations and you'll have a great time without it being weird or disappointing

Yeah Im down to meet her. Just one thing though for your sake dont go all out on this girl. 1 you just met her 2 she lives in MI. 3 she has a man. So if you dont want some fucked up Karma, back off until she breaks up with him. IMO. other than that hell yeah lets go out and meet her... call me.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by barvybe

But, since you're not in Michigan and she has a boyfriend, just assume you're hanging for the next few days and its all fun. Otherwise you're gonna be depressed again.

Her boyfriend is her problem (so long as he's not where you are). If she want's to hang with you, that's her choice and i wouldn't worry about it.

Don't have too many expectations and you'll have a great time without it being weird or disappointing

i agree.....

yo dg

i was with her friends lastnight.. and one of them... she goes to university of rochester... she is kinda hella hot too... she is more of a girl to walk around with... shes coool.. dg its mad your type... i would kick it too.,. but its wrong to kick it to 2 different girls...

dg youz a slut... you never call back...

Originally posted by barvybe

Yep yep.... So what happened anyways?????

yes i saw her... shes cool.. i decided not to kick it.. and just let things be... i really like her as a friend... she is trying to drag me to go to some poem reading... some crazy shit like that... i mean, i have a open mind, but that kinda stuff is not for me... but i will be there, like any good friend to root her on.. and maybe hold her hand so she wont be soo nervious when she reads her poem... :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

.. i mean, i have a open mind, but that kinda stuff is not for me... but i will be there, like any good friend to root her on.. and maybe hold her hand so she wont be soo nervious when she reads her poem... :)

That is so cute and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!(IMO)

Originally posted by atomicapples

yo man.. this IT bullshit aint working anymore.. i think i will change careers like you too... how about... a taxi driver... get to be outside all day... and drive like a dick... besides i got experience... since alll you people say i drive liek a dick already

NYC taxi drivers scare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I think their licenses DO come from Cracker Jack boxes....:rolleyes: