Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FALSE ADVERTISING @ Tribecca ...Casting?? SCAM!!

Does anyone agree with me?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone agree with me?

• yes
    • no

FACT IS... that some club called tribecca nite club in NJ advertised that there would be a casting call for the sopranos tv show at their club on saturday night... They used the soprano logo in many ways including on their flyers (very illegally)... How stupid can anyone be ...

1st of all to FALSE ADVERTISE about something that is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. 2nd to use copyrighted and registered material (ie: Logos, photos of cast & trademarks).

WOW, can the nightclub business be that bad??

Desperation is a sign of weakness!

We should all band together to stop FALSE ADVERTISING!

People would have paid the $20 to get in, with hopes of truth only to be totally disappointed and misled by FALSE ADVERTISING!

(This is very unfair to us)

'ClubGoers': WE WILL NOT BE SCAMMED AGAIN!!!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by filmtvradio

RUMOR HAS IT... that some club called tribecca nite club in NJ advertised that there would be a casting call for the sopranos tv show at their club on saturday night... They used the soprano logo in many ways including on their flyers (very illegally)... How stupid can anyone be ...

1st of all to FALSE ADVERTISE about something that is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. 2nd to use copyrighted and registered material (ie: Logos, photos of cast & trademarks).

WOW, can the nightclub business be that bad??

Desperation is a sign of weakness!

We should all band together to stop FALSE ADVERTISING!

People would have paid the $20 to get in, with hopes of truth only to be totally disappointed and misled by FALSE ADVERTISING!

(This is very unfair to us)

'ClubGoers': WE WILL NOT BE SCAMMED AGAIN!!!:mad: :mad:

Who the fuck knows

yo first of all we have permission to use the logo and all that shit, there WILL be a casting call with an agent there that has booked ppl for the show. he is liscensed and can book for the show. now we arent saying that your definatly going to be on the show but there is a chance you can be on the show.

THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS FOOL SO WE ARENT RIPPING ANYONE OFF. THE 20 BUCKS IS FOR THE OPEN BAR FROM 9-12 ITS OPTIONAL YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT, IF YOU DONT WANT THE OPEN BAR THEN ITS 10. THAT IS HOW IT IS ALL THE TIME SO THE CASTING CALL IS JUST TO ADD TO THE CLUB. BUT THANKS FOR THE PUBLICITY!:laugh:

First of all Mr. Santaforeal... (You seem like you are affiliated with tribcca nc)

NO!.. You did NOT,nor have you ever have permission to use the logo and/or anything of the sort... (DO NOT LIE)

Secondly... Just because that agent is licensed does not mean that he books for the show!! (Why dont you post his info for us...we all would love to use his services).

HE HAS NEVER BOOKED FOR THE SHOW AND CAN NOT BOOK FOR THE SHOW!

Third.. There was absoulutely no chance anyone there would have had even the slightest chance of getting on 'The Sopranos'.. NONE!

Dear Sir, If you contest any or all of these statements and you DO somehow represent tribecca nc, I have a funny feeling YOU also will be Prosecuted.. trust me this is not a good idea for the club or you.

You and your promoters LIED IN ADVERTISING.... Bottom Line!

I highly advise you stop defending false advertising.

OBEY THE CEASE ORDER FROM HBO's ATTORNEYS. (ring a bell yet)

YOU will be tracked.

Now who's the FOOL!

Originally posted by trikki

Did you really think that this was true? Haven't you ever seen flyers for a club and it said that some star was going to be there and they weren't? It happens all the time. Get over it.

So true....

I guess this guy showed up there and was expecting to be the next Jackie Jr.