Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming out to play Sept 7, 8 & 10th - suggestions?

sillyrabbit

My 2 best gal pals and I are coming to SoBe to celebrate my <gasp> 30th day (although in club years I am only 26) ;) and I would love some suggestions for places to play.

My current playlist is mostly funk and soul - and I love hard house. What are some good clubs - w/o lots of attitude - for us to get our groove on? We are definitely not models, but are cute hip chicks and I don't feel like having my ego totally shot to hell by rude ass bouncers...

Also, if I felt like splurging on reserving a (VIP?) table, the best places for that?

A great place for you and your girlfriends to go is the Opium garden it's a great place for Sushi. And they have an outdoor dance club that will blow your mind it is so big. I think that women get in for free if you are having dinner. the bouncers are always cool to the womens. Just put on a sexy-funky dress and you will have a blast. the address is 136 north collins ave.

You also might want to check out club Level it has more of a VIP feel to it. You should check out thier web site. WWW.clublevel.com I recommend printing out an E-pass to get reduced admission.

Have a great time