Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project!!

Originally posted by pballs99

this will be dope. can someone provide me with a couple guestlist spots?

no doubt kid, ***ChrisS*** at the door for reduced!!!!!!!! any other questions/concerns, PM me.

and let me know where u will be so we can meet up!

chris

thanks. how much reduced? i am gonna come to limelight with my friends alyse and becca and maybe my buddies george and paul. did limelight get lighting and laser additions since the Judge Jules event? I went to that and it was cool and I hear limelight got more nutty lasers. is this true? do you have an email i could reach you at for more info about guestlisting at limelight. i've never done guestlisting there - is it at the blueish room with the big long desks where you enter?

Originally posted by pballs99

thanks. how much reduced? i am gonna come to limelight with my friends alyse and becca and maybe my buddies george and paul. did limelight get lighting and laser additions since the Judge Jules event? I went to that and it was cool and I hear limelight got more nutty lasers. is this true? do you have an email i could reach you at for more info about guestlisting at limelight. i've never done guestlisting there - is it at the blueish room with the big long desks where you enter?

nooooooo.......big mistake for a lot of peeps, IT IS RIGHT B/F U EVEN WALK in, there WILL BE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLs, Rachel and Andrea and they will give u reduce...........

check ur pms.......