Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one night stands

sosultan

Originally posted by wildangel

WRONG. I met this beautiful guy one night at a party, fucked him without a condom (DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!!) and tested positive the next week for chlamydia. Thank GOD I caught it early and that it's one of those diseases that 100% curable, so I'm 100% clean now, but that was the worst mistake of my entire life. Sucking down two watermelon-sized pills three times a day is NOT fun.

Think THAT'S stupid? At least you didn't know what he had. Try this on: someone I worked with last summer in Cali decided to fly in a girl he knew, and he KNEW that she slept around AND that she had the clap. AND THEY STILL FUCKED! Easily the most pathetic sexual encounter I know of.

Originally posted by aphelion

Think THAT'S stupid? At least you didn't know what he had. Try this on: someone I worked with last summer in Cali decided to fly in a girl he knew, and he KNEW that she slept around AND that she had the clap. AND THEY STILL FUCKED! Easily the most pathetic sexual encounter I know of.

HELLO:confused: :confused: ....Anybody Home??????

Tsk, Tsk, Now if he didn't catch anything he sure was lucky....if he did..his dumb ass deserved it!!

I for one have had my fair share of one-night stands...and have gone through the whole "why did I just do that" afterward....and luckily I have NEVER caught any std's or become pregnant....I guess it does have a lot to do w/ your lack of knowledge when it comes to knowing what's actually going on out there and how close those diseases are to you. I've learned to trust my first instinct...if no crosses my mind @ any time....then I mos definatly do not do it!!! Like tastyt said...NEVER SAY NEVER....Just be safe.....