Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All My Bitches & Hoes...a Little Taste What Gropasaurus Has In Mind For Ya...

It's time to set your clocks back just as long as you can. I stop day light, yes it's GROPASAURUS, the maintenance man. Get your oil changed, I check fluids and transmissions. I'm the Leader of All Guidos and will put you in all types of positions. You'll be seeing streaks, stripes and stars as you scream "Oh My God". Afterwards you'll go to sleep and start snoring and shit, you're so wet that your body starts leaking and shit. That's because I'm an all-nighter, your shit's on fire, GROPASAURUS rotates and will balance your tires.

Girls, I'm gunna make you love me, make you want me, and give you some of my attention, if you're lucky, tonite. Now follow my intuitions, what you wishin', cause I'm gunna keep you up all night, for a long time...start counting away. Tonite I'm gunna give it to you, so I want you to come prepared, and although I'm hung like a T-Rex, there's no reason to get scared.

See ya this weekend in Belmar...don't hate the player, hate the game.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Actually T-Rex's where not well hung. Like most cold blooded animals, their genitalia was actually pretty small. When trying to compair yourself to an animal try using land based mammals.

CUBA what the deal!!

Phase 5!!

its all good..iam dump as hell phase 3

Originally posted by gropasaurus

You'll be seeing streaks, stripes...

Listen, let's make an agreement....You stop talking about your underwear and we'll stop busting your ball! (no i didn't forget the "s". You probably only have 1 left from all the juice!!!!!!!!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TOOL!!!!

Good thing you are gonna be in Belmar cause the SISTA would not put up with your gropashit smelly ass.

Hey you know what....I change my own oil so next time I am do for a change I will let you know so I can spill it on you and light your faggot ass on file...ps I rotate tires too......ya know what....rotate on this:bigfinger

Originally posted by sistatrixie

Good thing you are gonna be in Belmar cause the SISTA would not put up with your gropashit smelly ass.

Hey you know what....I change my own oil so next time I am do for a change I will let you know so I can spill it on you and light your faggot ass on file...ps I rotate tires too......ya know what....rotate on this:bigfinger

What did I tell you about the medication......It's 2 blue ones and a red in the morning and 2 yellows and an orange in the afternoon.

Seriously, these tools aren't worth the sweet of off our collective bodies from Saturday after dancing.

Originally posted by eviljav666

CUBA what the deal!!

Phase 5!!

its all good..iam dump as hell phase 3

Mrs. Muller (junior year) and Sister Ann Jordan (senior year). Phase 5 all the way baby, but I actually learned that on Discovery Channel. Best damn channel on tv.

:monkey:

A brief message to you pathetic, jealous guido worshippers...SUCK DEEZ TWENTY FOUR CARROT NUTZ!!! GET OFF MY MESSAGE BOARD...THE NAME IS CURRENTLY BEING CHANGED TO GUIDOPLANET.COM, WHICH MEANS YOU PUSSIES DON'T BELONG!!! TAKE A HIKE

Why do you get offended. I guess all the nice clothes and hours at the gym can't buy you some self-esteem.

Don't take everything so seriously gropealittleboybecauseyouareafagasaurus. 24 K nuts, didn't anyone ever tell you that pure gold is weak. It is almost a dusty substance. If your going to make a remark like that say platinum. I think you need to hit the books and do some research before you delve into the wonderful world of metephors.

:monkey:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

Nabuc....you are truley a funny man...very intelligent come back I must say....

JBR...I did take my meds today, I just need a vacation

Hey gropashit......pick on someone your own size!!!!!:blank:

thanks. I like to throw out some logic here and there just to see what type of response I get. It's usually something weak like Don't you have tables to bus or something about their muscles. I actually find them soo humorous. It's the same post over and over they just rearrange the words and throw in some metaphors and simalies. Oh let's not forget the adjuctives, you would think they where sitting there with a thesaraus.

A brief message to you pathetic, jealous guido worshippers...SUCK DEEZ TWENTY FOUR CARROT NUTZ!!! GET OFF MY MESSAGE BOARD...THE NAME IS CURRENTLY BEING CHANGED TO GUIDOPLANET.COM, WHICH MEANS YOU PUSSIES DON'T BELONG!!! TAKE A HIKE

Hold up! WTF did I even say to you? I've read your stupid posts and never said a word, just let everyone else rip on you.

Stop flexin in the mirror and get over yourself, asshole.

Oh and don't make me call you out...cause i DO know who you are.

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! To bad you are such a fuckin, pathetic, loser, wannabe GUIDO...I mean if you were truly a real guido your lame ass would not be going out in Belmar, sorry sweetie, just an observation!:)