Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me! How do I convince my man to...

wildangel

Originally posted by gabo

I don't really think you should have to coax him with syrup and whipped cream to get him to eat the cat! If he is being selfish for no other reason, then get rid of him. What the hell is the big deal about going down town? It doesnt taste bad or smell bad unless you havent showered in a week. Guys like that piss me off. Iam just the opposite, I wouldnt date a girl who wouldnt let me eat her out!

wanna get married? ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now I'm getting a little depressed. My boyfriend has a lot of good things going on for him, but what if he still refuses to go down on me? Would any of you girls dump your long-term boyfriend just because he wouldn't eat you out?

I'm at the point where I'm considering having a little no-strings-attached fun with another guy (just to try it out, just once at least to see how it is! Maybe I won't even like it, LOL, I'm already in denial). Would that make me a bad person? :worry2: It wouldn't really be cheating on him, would it?

Right now I'll hope for the best, that he does try it (even though he might not be that good, it being his first time and everything - I know I sucked my first time giving a blow job!).

Monday's the Big Day!!

Originally posted by wildangel

Okay, now I'm getting a little depressed. My boyfriend has a lot of good things going on for him, but what if he still refuses to go down on me? Would any of you girls dump your long-term boyfriend just because he wouldn't eat you out?

I'm at the point where I'm considering having a little no-strings-attached fun with another guy (just to try it out, just once at least to see how it is! Maybe I won't even like it, LOL, I'm already in denial). Would that make me a bad person? :worry2: It wouldn't really be cheating on him, would it?

Right now I'll hope for the best, that he does try it (even though he might not be that good, it being his first time and everything - I know I sucked my first time giving a blow job!).

Monday's the Big Day!!

dont do it!!!!! It would b cheatin on him....definatly not worth losing a long term relationship and the one u love just cuz u wanna try soemthing....and does the guy dat u may cheat on wit...does he know dat u have a man....cuz dat guy is an ass if he does... no freakin respect....home wrecka....look this is how u get ur man to eat u out......freakin just clean ur stank ass cunt and jump on his face and tell him "EAT ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SELFISH MOFO.....IF I CAN EAT URS.....U CAN EAT MINE!!!!!!" do dat instead of cheatin on ur man.... i'm sure if u share this experience wit ur man instead of this asshole....it'll b more special and worth wild... but cheatin on him is wrong...and u'll b the bad guy and u'll b takin a chance of losin something dat u have worked so hard on. trust me i cheated on my girl ONCE (about 7 yrs ago) just to c how it was to do another girl....got caught and had to pay the price....totally not worth it....

lokey why dun u shut your trap ...you homo....... keep your pst expeiences to yourself ..... we don't give a rats ass about u..... and WILDANGEL...much power to you... who the hell needs a person who doesn't use a condom and doesn't eat you out...no respect for u at all so y respect him.... i'll give it to whereever and whenever.....all nite long... i have a tongue ring and unbelievable tongue action.,...

Originally posted by bigwill

lokey why dun u shut your trap ...you homo....... keep your pst expeiences to yourself ..... we don't give a rats ass about u..... and WILDANGEL...much power to you... who the hell needs a person who doesn't use a condom and doesn't eat you out...no respect for u at all so y respect him.... i'll give it to whereever and whenever.....all nite long... i have a tongue ring and unbelievable tongue action.,...

yo biggie....y dont u just shut ur trap and keep ur dick in ur pants.... comments like dat makes every guy out there look like a fuckin perv and a dog.... i was just givin her advice on not doin the wrong thing...but wat she does is up to her...and yo wildangel if the guy ur gonna cheat on wit is anything like biggie here, dat just wanna fuck and lick anything he get his hands on ...sorry baby ur just being played....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cmb1975

Works for me...i'll pick you and your tongue up at 8!

lol Ok Ill be doing my tounge excersices(sp?)

my advise... do not cheat on your boyfriend!!! you will probably regret that move in the long run...

talk to your bf... tell him EXACTLY how you feel... you're unfulfilled, you're curious, etc... if hes really against doing it, then i dunno what to tell you... its hard cause you say in all other aspects of your relationship hes good...

would i dump my long term bf if he wouldnt go down on me? thats a hard question... the fact that he would deny you of such a simple pleasure kinda gets to me...

the fact that you're even questioning cheating on him so you can see how it feels like doesnt look too good... this seems to be something you really want, so why stick around with someone who wont even do that for you...

you def. have a lot to think about... good luck girlie...

i kinda went through the same thing with one of my ex's. i always went down on her because a.) i love to do so b.) she came all the time c.) i love to make my partner feel good. BUT she would never do it to me, the few times that she did i could tell that she wasnt into it, and that just made the whole experience bad.

sex isnt the ONLY thing in a relationship, but having great sex just makes the relationship that much better. for me, if a girl doesnt want to perform oral, it tells me that she really isnt concerned with makeing ME feel good (kinda harsh i know), so theres only so much i can experience with her.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

my advise... do not cheat on your boyfriend!!! you will probably regret that move in the long run...

talk to your bf... tell him EXACTLY how you feel... you're unfulfilled, you're curious, etc... if hes really against doing it, then i dunno what to tell you... its hard cause you say in all other aspects of your relationship hes good...

would i dump my long term bf if he wouldnt go down on me? thats a hard question... the fact that he would deny you of such a simple pleasure kinda gets to me...

the fact that you're even questioning cheating on him so you can see how it feels like doesnt look too good... this seems to be something you really want, so why stick around with someone who wont even do that for you...

you def. have a lot to think about... good luck girlie...

I agree w/Moonie here... I don't really have any good advice, unfortunately; if I did I would be getting it a lot more than I am. Unfortunately this IS one of the reasons why my boyfriend is no longer "really" my boyfriend. Something's really fucked up if you can't find complete fulfillment with the person you love... because they refuse to make a simple compromise.

69ing

its fun for everyone.

its probably to late to suggest it as its Monday afternoon, but i always love a good 69. my ex and i used to all the time, we both loved oral and getting each other off, so this was the perfect solution. as your doing something you really enjoy, your getting something you really enjoy. give it a whirl.

Originally posted by dgmodel

First off dont go down on him until he does on you.

Secondly if he wont, toss him. its just dead weight.

Spoken like a true man.....

Most females I know think it is more intimate than sex itself, cuz it is.....I think it's one of those things you can't share/do with anyone or everyone(IMO) But you will know. ENJOY!!!!!!!:D

Grrr.... I know the feeling...

My unexperienced bf was used to be like that because he never done that to any of his gf's before... But he finally did it to me on my birthday... Im glad he liked it... Now, he always do it everytime now!!!! But I never asked him to do it for me though... If you already told him what you want and still didnt do it... just break up with him... your just waisting time with that guy...

Although lolipops can work, it is not a healthy thing for women to put things or substances inside them. Women are suseptable to infection. The reason sometimes women taste stronger at times is...the chemical that is produced is made to fight impurities and sometimes made have a bad taste or smell. Also if you are a smoker that too can affect your flavor. The true answer is he needs to grow up. relationships should be equal. Almost all of my relationships have been unequal and didnt work.