Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Sats (OLD) VS SF Sats(NEW)???

DJMikeE

SF Sats was always the best saturday night party (Next to D-Tour) ..The few times I have been to Exit was when it first opened when Denny & Eddie played and I have to say those nights will never come close to a "GOOD" night at Sound Factory.. SF saturdays NOW, are still better then EXIT saturdays THEN.. Denny & Eddie togather can never touch JP, even on an off night..

..Just MY honest opinion

1st off 2 totally different styles. though the 1st 3 or 4 months when exit 1st opened it was great, such as the snow falling during kiss, or those damn relentless keys. there is no real comparising, only thing in common is the amount of drugs. though one of the best nights i have ever heard was tsettos set the night he quit exit april 29, 2000. ill never forget i didnt want to leave to head to sf. im not even a cheetos fan, but it was a great night. though i havent been feeling SF at all lately exit never truly compared. plus now i hear exit is horrible, ill check it out when jr takes over.