Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can RITALIN fuck you up?

are they time release Ritalin, if they are they won't fuck you up as much, the ingredients are designed to absorb overtime regardless of how you do them, i've snorted, chewed, mashed and and ingested them about anyway possible.

regardless, i can't of a good reason not to do them, they are after all FDA approved.

The sensation is kinda like coke, withought the anastheatic numb-buzz. But it gives you the rush, uplifting amphetamine feeling. Not really strong but be carefull, i was prescribed it, and one night i did like 50mg over the cource of like 5 hours and ended up with bad palpitations i thought i would die...

I used to snort alot of it when i drank. I found the more i did it the less I liked it.

I would be up for hours and would find myself having conversations with my friends about the stupidest shit, but for some reason caring so much about it.

Give it a whirl.

Back in the group home days- the kids used to

get all these funky meds- ritalin was one of them. They used to cheek thier meds so we would save up a nice batch of 20mg ritalins snort up like 3 each and bug- they are just speedy - good for cleaning up.

stop being a puss and snort it up

peace

Shine