Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For The Guys!

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Since we have been voicing our opinions on this topic, I thought it would be interesting to post these pics. Tell me what you think.

DAMN!!!!....but we should remember that that is not just makeup...we got airbrush and photoshop doll'n her up! regardless the diffference is amazing...make you believe in the saying..."Every DOG has its day!"

It's great to hear guys who love natural beauties. HOWEVER something a lot of guys don't realize. Even when it looks like a woman isn't wearing any makeup, chances are there's at least a little sumpin' sumpin' on her face- even if it's just face powder and mascara. Realize that being beautiful is no easy task!

Originally posted by ajamua

sexxybabyd,

now don't let me see you chill'n in front of 'AMERICAN FLAG Deli' or walking down cherry st. wit out ya shit on... cause in the L.E.S. we keeps it GULLY!!! whoa!! whoa!! :biggun::gang:

hahahaha American Flag.....considering no one that works in there speaks any english heheheahahaha

nah u can catch me walkin to Cozy Corner to buy stoges wit sweats and a tee =)

both....it all depends on where ya goin...if ur goin to a nice place,then dress the part...if ur gonna run to the corner deli, grab wateva ya can and lets go....but i hate girls who r useless and r afraid to get dirt in btwn their nails... not sayin i like my girls dirty:tongue: but dont call me up late at nite to freakin unclogg ur toilet cuz ur afraid to get alittle dirty....not like i wont come by and do it...but be independant....

Combo is nice, but leaning towards #2

I don't dig make-up too much. Prefer the natural look. A little make-up if we're going out somewhere nice or something is cool, but I knew this one chick (thank gawd we never dated) who would not leave the house unless she went the full 9 with the make-up (foundation, blush, shadow, etc...) Of course she got the nick-name Barbi, cause of the make-up, in addition to the fact that she was hair spray queen - her hair wouldn't move in a hurricane- and fake blond, and she wore less than a size 1 and bitched about it....

augh!!!

:blank: