Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playback Engineering - Tarentella:Redanka

bbflux

Just got it recently and have been listening to it nonstop. I'm much more into that one than I am into my NB5. Woud you believe Jon Cowan has a track on it? (aka. jcbliss) GREAT LISTENING!!! Anyone else have it? What do you think?

Originally posted by bbflux

Just got it recently and have been listening to it nonstop. I'm much more into that one than I am into my NB5. Woud you believe Jon Cowan has a track on it? (aka. jcbliss) GREAT LISTENING!!! Anyone else have it? What do you think?

Hmm, sounds good, I'd like to check it out. I'm not exactly feeling NB5 at the moment either.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys,

thanks for the support of the bliss product. T&R deffinitely did an excellent job on their cd. So whats so shocking about the fact that I have a track on this cd?? that track should get a full release late october. Keep posted to this board as october will be a busy month for the bliss camp. I will post deffinite dates soon but we will deffinitely have the following artists performing in town : Parks & Wilson cd release party : Steve Lawler event to celebrate dark drums 2: Hopefully a tarrentella & Jody date and the cd release event to celebrate the space cd mixed by oscar g and ivanno belini - Like I said, keep posted for the dates

thanks again

J