Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone tell me about.......

Jenkinsons, Headliners, Ospreys??? I'd rather go to Tempts but am hanging out with some friends from school who aren't into that scene. I mentioned Tempts as option but was told to go "fuck myself." Nice friends, huh? Anyway, they mentioned these 3 places but I've never been to any of them. What is it like?? A bunch of khakhi, flannel, hat wearing yuppies???? What's the dress code like, cover charge atmosphere like at these places?? :eek:

Of the three, I have only been to Osprey, and that was like 2 years ago. I had fun there. One side was a "club" and the other side had a cover band, so you can go back and forth according to your taste.

I hear headliners is really good on Saturdays, I would say go there.

Originally posted by piro8

Jenkinsons, Headliners, Ospreys??? I'd rather go to Tempts but am hanging out with some friends from school who aren't into that scene. I mentioned Tempts as option but was told to go "fuck myself." Nice friends, huh? Anyway, they mentioned these 3 places but I've never been to any of them. What is it like?? A bunch of khakhi, flannel, hat wearing yuppies???? What's the dress code like, cover charge atmosphere like at these places?? :eek:

I think your best bet would be Headliners. The inside is sort of club like (I mean they try, but you know how it is) and there is also an outside area that is more bar like.