Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Would you ever date someone out of your religion if you knew it would cause problems one day down the road? Example Jewish/Cathlic

She's predjudiced against Italians, Henry. Can you imagine that? In this day and age, a jew broad predjudiced against Italians!!!!!

Love knows no color, race, age or religion......Are you proposing already?? I didn't think so, so go for it, goombah!!!!

Would I? YES

Is it a big deal? Shouldn't Be.

Actually, would be the mirror image of what it seems here -- my cousin, who's like a sister, is in a *mixed* marriage [for lack of any non-lame term]. She's Catholic; He's Jewish -- over 4 years now! :)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

She's predjudiced against Italians, Henry. Can you imagine that? In this day and age, a jew broad predjudiced against Italians!!!!!

Love knows no color, race, age or religion......Are you proposing already?? I didn't think so, so go for it, goombah!!!!

Great fuckin movie

Originally posted by drama

I really do not think that it should be an issue. YOU can both learn to accept each other's beliefs and understand them.

I personally would have no problem with it but I know if she ever came to a family party one of my old school relatives might say something offensive. Then for long term perposes she was talking about having her kids raised a certain way and shit. I don't know if I could handle that. It's worth a try she's a cool chick.

Originally posted by xbebekiss

Been there, done that..(I'm italian catholic/he's russian jewish)...

just got got to watch out for the PARENTS....

FYI...it didn't work ;)

My girlfriend just got married in that same situation....

yeah, watch out for the parents!!!!