Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pgiddy, I need a laugh

a1wave

just picture that jimi kid waiting in line with his chunky spiked hair with his glowsticks waiting to see skribble, thats gotta make you laugh? I can just pcture him now with a bog ol grin on his face, you would think he's meeting the president or somthing

Originally posted by pgiddy

just picture that jimi kid waiting in line with his chunky spiked hair with his glowsticks waiting to see skribble, thats gotta make you laugh? I can just pcture him now with a bog ol grin on his face, you would think he's meeting the president or somthing

And don't forget the bottle of Squeezeable Cheez Wiz.

feww had me worried for a minute, I thought you were leaving me. Can you ask millie a question for me since she won't talk to me? A1waddle is it true what you once did with an A1 bottle? See egg I told you she didn't. A1 + my A4=perfect combo

Oh I'm sooo excited I can hardly think straight,the next one is 100 and your a clubber, YEs the ROW (rave on wheels) is ready to go for tonight, it will be all over town, have to go to g-town to see some peeps and set things up then about mid night it will be rolling. Who knows maybe it will even be where you'll be tonight. wait where will you be??

woo hoo! I knew there had to be one good thing happen today... 100 posts by A1 ... hadn't even noticed I had gotten close...

where will I be? well, at the moment I have no idea .. a bunch of my peeps, millele, malanee and others will be at Buzz... due to some last minute decision making and no planning I have no tickets to buzz tonight... no dissing Oakie on this thread - shady - you hear me??? so we shall see... there are peeps working on this.. especially since now we have an occasion to cEleBrate :) :) :)

in any case how late does the ROW stay out and about?

YESSSSSSSSS there it is congrats steakie, I'm so proud of you and I knew you could do it. When do we get to tell you parents? The ROW is always out very late or should I say early, it is usually the last party in town if not going to the last party i town. Usually about 4 or 5 or until the last patron leaves. I don't think I will be going to Buzz, but anything's possible. Let me know if you don't get a ticket.

yes, this board is acting funny I must say...

oh, you can chat with my parents this weekend in NYC if you happen to be there... my little bro is putting on a musical in Union Square..

so the ROW is out early, eh? oh, I just found out I got a ticket, so i'll be at buzz for at least the first part of the morning...

i still would love to see this "best party in town" in the ROW sometime... oh, the image... right out of a Harry Potter book or something.. does it fly? now ~ThAt~ would be cooooooool!