Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse @ [GLOW]

dcsglow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

hmmmm jason maybe you didnt wanna answer me but im curious still who do you work for insomnia or antonis?? simple question...

hehe

This is the same answer I give everyone that asks me. I work for myself and not anyone else. It would be a shame for anyone to believe that they work for someone else and not for themselves. I'm the one who chooses my work, I'm the one who determines how much money I make and I'm the one who is responsible for my success. I work for myself.

Originally posted by pgiddy

But obviously you still work for someone else. I think what she is asking is who pays you? Who pays for all that nice stuff that you have

hmmmm that would have been my guess as what i meant too..i respect the fact that we are all responsible for our success but however we all stil have employers..theres no need to get deep with a very simplistic question as asked above..it was just out of curiosity but if you are going to remain evasive then just forget i asked...what do u have to hide....hmmm tsk tsk

:confused:

CD

:bounce:

bounce with me bounce with me....hehe

Evasive?? If you think that I am being evasive, I can assure that I am not. My answer is simple and it comes from philosophy that I live my life by. It's simple yet complex for many of you. But all of you are self-employed. But pgiddy wants to bust my balls and find out who my employer is.

That is another simple answer.

God

I've seen tighter, but I do agree it is a great day, can't wait to take a nice ride during lunch, maybe even listen to a quick set and have a mini-rave, egg you in? let me guess your going to cafe asia? JT you in, maybe you could preach a little to me in between getting hit in the head with some glowsticks....

Yes I preach a different mindset then you are used to pgiddy. You drop whitty comments over the net, bust the balls of total strangers but I speak with a tounge enlightened by knowledge beset to me by great, influential leaders of my spiritual community.

And my dick is still bigger than yours.

if i ever see your candy ass in the clubs, it's over . . .

stop sending me your shit talking pm's about the clubs promoted by your company . . .

i don't need to know about your mansion, your mercedes and last of all, your dick . . .

for the last time, stop sending me your bullshit . . .

Listen, I know you don't like that stuff but if my memory serves me correctly, it was myguestlist that got you in 1223 when you went to see Ty T. A simple thank you would have been nice. As of yesterday, you were eliminated from all lists. Ask and you shall receive. Don't worry about me bothering you because you're such a baby anyway. Pgiddy, take care of my lightweight.

damn the EGG has spoken, oh yeah and JT you are a bigger dick then me, but don't have a bigger dick, there's a big difference you skinny lil punk. And lets not get personla cuz remember I know where you work, live and hang. piece brotha now go promote for those whack clubs

Mine is still stuck in eggmok's ass so pick a number.

You know where I live because you and your firggin friends trashed my last house party you assholes. Do you know how much it costs to replace an antique victorian sofa from France?? Next time I throw a bash, I'll make sure not to invite you all the 20 whores you brought. It was a house party and not a brothel. BTW, I have been working out so don't bust on my skinny ass. I gained 20 lbs and now I weigh 132.

God, I pray that pgiddy will open his heart to your love. Please God, answer my prayer for today. And also give eggmok a sense of humor.