Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse @ [GLOW]

dcsglow

All I'm sayin, is if Skribbles can't make my night this sat...then I'm going to hit up GLOW next sat cause I will fucking dance my ass off there...D:Fuse is the man!

08.18.2001, yes i'll see DJ Skirbbles at [GLOW], and yes i'll be at the after party with him...it is a reality...but 10-4am when im dancing my ass off...is that reality...or is that when my mind slowly enters a trance, and euphoria starts taking over my body...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah...no we are talking about a good dj....DFuse has def blossomed into a great dj..both of his compilations are great I am surprised he didnt open for Oakenfold.. i def would have went then just to see DFuse...Texas is really representing lol...

yeah man i was there, all black, chunky spikes in my hair...and clowey glasses...the ones that are red and fade to clear...i had blue glowsticks at first and i was on the box across from the cage for a while, then i got two blue phonton lights and was up on the box again for a while...i kept askin all these black guys that looked like you if you were jason...but none of them were. fucking sucks though cause we got there at 11:40, so we couldn't use the list, but i saw alyssa one of my friends...and she was like yah here get infront of the line...so that was cool...but thanks again man, maybe it'll work next time, if i get there before 11:30

Originally posted by dcsglow

yeah man i was there, all black, chunky spikes in my hair...and clowey glasses...the ones that are red and fade to clear...i had blue glowsticks at first and i was on the box across from the cage for a while, then i got two blue phonton lights and was up on the box again for a while...i kept askin all these black guys that looked like you if you were jason...but none of them were. fucking sucks though cause we got there at 11:40, so we couldn't use the list, but i saw alyssa one of my friends...and she was like yah here get infront of the line...so that was cool...but thanks again man, maybe it'll work next time, if i get there before 11:30

Dude, didn't you get my message? I told you that the guestlist was closing at 11:30. That was you on the box?? Shit man, I saw you from the dj booth. That's where I was hanging most of the night. You're pretty smooth with the photons!! Just remember, 11:30!! Next saturday anyone?

yeah i thought that was you by skribbles...but i wasnt tryin to be like " hey man are you jason?" whatever though...hey try and see if you can get me on vip again...i'll be there before 1130 and

maybe this time we'll actually meet up and talk for a hot sec....look this time for the aqua and blue photons...on the box of course and if u want we can meet by the cage at like 12...aight man hit me back... jimi

Yo Jasontowns! A1Wave and I will definitely be there Saturday - can you hook us up on the guest list!

We saw D:Fuse down in Miami too - he was incredible! Great energy, innovative mixing skills - lets hope he comes through this Saturday!

:D :D :D

For this Saturday:

PM me with your name and the names of the people you want on the list.

Make sure you get there before 11:30 because no list works after that time.

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

ROW has keep a low profile after this past weekend, but ROW will be there just not in full effect. Jtowns can you get me some VIP parking for the ride too. Also a driver for the ride home would be good too. I hope I'm not being too picky, but I'm sure you understand. By the way how's your maserati these days?

By Friday, I'll post up a master list (just screen names) of who's on. Make sure you all let me know before Friday.

Pgiddy, you'll have special access to the "make out room." You can bring all your girls, including a1wave, there.

Where's that eggmok kid?