Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my friends suck

Yhea i hear ya dg... even snowboarding is a hassle... my friend taught me late Jan while we were up at skewl and ever since then i became addicted... still a beginner though... although the friend that taught me is no longer going to my skewl :blown: my intentions are to keep going... wooo hoo i cant wait! We should get a snowboarding trip going during the winter! :monkey:

Safiregem: how was it going clubbin by yurself?... i dunno its always in the back of my mind....and since you havent been to a club in the city which one would you go to?

Originally posted by sunshine420

Yhea i hear ya dg... even snowboarding is a hassle... my friend taught me late Jan while we were up at skewl and ever since then i became addicted... still a beginner though... although the friend that taught me is no longer going to my skewl :blown: my intentions are to keep going... wooo hoo i cant wait! We should get a snowboarding trip going during the winter! :monkey:

Safiregem: how was it going clubbin by yurself?... i dunno its always in the back of my mind....and since you havent been to a club in the city which one would you go to?

I was addicted ever since my first ride. I love to SnowBoard. When I was younger ( and before I started being serious and grew up) I used to be a skater punk I would Skateboard, Rollerblade, Bmx bike but now I only snowboard. Snowboarding is sooooo phatty. We should make a meet up on the mountain then we could hit up the clubs at night...???

Btw what school do you go to??? I have a lot friends still in school, that I go visit all the time. Just wondering were you go maybe Ill run into you this winter, and treat you to a lift ticket.

I thought I was the only who had no friends that wanted to go clubbing too.............I went in by myself to Roxy and met a great group of people who then went onto Vinyl with me for afterhours.....if anyone from Jersey ever wants to go in or anyone from anywhere wants to meet up........e-mail me at Snoozi8@aol.com.....:)

it's all about the music~~~~~~~~~~~

hey sunshine420, it was kinda depressing honestly to go out by myself and i knew a bunch of bartenders, but once i saw people i knew and hadn't seen in a while i was fine. i want to go to sound factory seriously bad and also world-

and by the way i f*n love snowboarding. i kinda suck, but i went like 10 x last year! i love it