Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rodney has returned ladies and Gentlemen.........and cunts!!!!

Guest saleen351

First of all some of us CHOOSE not to post our pictures. People like yourself are obviously hard up and NEED to post your picture to make yourself feel better. Actually I don't hate guys and yes I am a bitch and can admit it & would NEVER waste my time talking to your ass if I saw you out. Thank you!!

I don't really think that credibility has anything to do with posting a picture, let's come back to reality. And I don't think I need your okay to determine if I am credible. I could give a shit what you think.

And so you've been coming to the shore since you were 19 w/fake id, big fucking deal, so has most of New Jersey!

I can't wait till the winter when the clubs in the city actually pick and choose who can come in, because your ass will be out on the sidewalk, watching all the beautiful people going inside and you will be standing outside.

Originally posted by trikki

I don't hate guys and yes I am a bitch and can admit it & would NEVER waste my time talking to your ass if I saw you out. Thank you!!

I can't wait till the winter when the clubs in the city actually pick and choose who can come in, because your ass will be out on the sidewalk, watching all the beautiful people going inside and you will be standing outside.

holy shit that was harsh :laugh:

saleen do all of us a fav. and stop giving your opinion of other people cause your only ruining yourself it looks on hear like you hate woman for what reason nobody but you knows about and all of us on hear really dont care for all your negativity.

Originally posted by nabuc1

What ever kind of attention you get, good or bad, you bring upon yourself. I had read a book on Zen Buddism that impacted me greatly. There was a saying it had "The bad karma that you put forth will always return ten fold." that's not verbadum, but it went something like that.

:monkey:

Zen and karma go hand in hand......You reap what you sow.......

Originally posted by nabuc1

I take nothing here seriously. No my job is fine hours sucks, pays excellent, and I like what I do, beside I least I have a job. Secondly it was you who said that this board was to talk shit and bust on people. That you where here to cause drama. Now that's all fine, it makes the day go quicker, but don't have a change of heart because someone you like gets the receiving end. You know this Laurie girl might be a really sweet girl but she opened mouth and inserted foot. It's her own fault she bragged on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. By doing that she was open to critizism. No different than the way you critizied people, at the beginning of the summer, who said Merge was a great place. Like I said I'm not trying to start shit just just laying out the facts. Hope all goes well for you in Florida if you decide to go.

:monkey:

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!! :D THAT'S EXACTLY WHY LAURIE90210 GOT THE BAD SIDE OF ME!! I'M GLAD SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD IT!!