Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever been/visited a dominatrix?

wildangel

If you've been one, how did you get into it and what do you think about it?

For those who have visited one, what happened (if you feel like sharing)?

For those of you who have friends who dabble in the scene, do they say anything worth repeating about it?

I've been doing some reading on it, and it's a very interesting job/lifestyle. Much more psychological than physical. I know one girl who put herself through grad school dressing up in leather or latex and telling men they had small dicks for $100-500/hour. :eek:

Originally posted by xxlea

Read the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice (she goes by a pen name which I forgot).

Pen Name: Anne Rampling

And on the original subject:

It can be a lot of fun, but a lot of shitty work (no pun intended).

Yes, there are men who just like the humiliation, but most are into more than just being called names and degraded. Just be ready for some really freaky stuff! Also be forwarned that most of these guys like to "finish".... You don't have to do or touch anything but be in the room while they do their deed, but you need to keep that in mind.

There's a huge range out there. Best is to find your comfortable niche and stick to it.

There are also a ton of guys out there who like to schedule appt's then never show up. There are also guys who will try to do phone sex with you just enough to get off without having to make and appt. There are some really mean manipulative people out there that like to take advantage of Doms (Maybe they think it's more of a challenge, since Doms are so strong supposedly).

And yes, you can earn as much as $500/hour, but the odds are likely more in the $100-$300/hour range.Even in LA, where the scene is very high-brow and there is lots of $$$$ most of the women don't make more than $350/hr. and I guarantee you won't be working 40 hours/wk. Not even close, maybe 10 hours. The problem is, you have to be near your phone a ton to make appt's.

The other problem is getting yourself established. Yes, there are places like La Nouvelle Justine, but that's for tourists...

Try here: http://www.arenablaze.com

My ex did some work there when she was visiting NYC. She did dom work in San Fran and LA as well (had a dungeon down there with some other friends of ours). I helped out on a few occassions (bodyguard or participate in some capasity when neccessary).

Just be sure it's something you really want to do. It burns women out very quickly. And while you are not having sex with the client, it does require sexual energy. This is why a lot of women burn out on it, or end up having really f***k'd personal relationships, cause they invest so much in their work (this ended up being a bit of a problem w/ my ex-gf, but not unmanagably so)

I've also seen it change a woman's attitude towards men so badly, she (no not my ex!!) was impossible for any man to be around.

I'm not trying to scare you off, but I'm trying to give you as close to a more complete picture as I can in this short (getting longer)post.

And yes, I have done some training to become a Master (male form of Dominatrix (Mistress)).

Good luck

:horns: