Inhale the sweat of testicular times

Wade

your tongue

billowed tastepools

Question the mental of those that never pull

Drag

switch perspectives with cannabis heads

Every line I write but a manifest

(Sup sup. For those that don't know, I'm Saint!!! Been clubbin since I was 13, back in the days. Limelight was my first club...Palladium...original Sound Factory...past times of good times. The old heads on this site knew me through the sex shit that I popped, my intricacies--specialities. Now they will get to know the entirety...For those that know, I have been writing a book. I have yet decided who I will sell my book to, for mainstream society will not understand the symptoms I display whithin it's papyrus. I know, however, that many of you will feel my words, for I have bled sweat with clubheads and extremists alike...and within each of their eyes, a demised sunrise of truth rest in their pupils. We are shunned by those who've developed malnourished morals. We eat and savour the cries of a clitoris done right. We drink and let the soul in Gods mother highlight our ciphers. We are merry and gag, on the world.

To the underground: My home. Recluses in truth

How we all bite with the same tooth

The suguar-tooth of bass

The illuminated rays caressing our face

The mist of lust employed by our cocks Who shall the prophets summon to heaven...the lost...the brethren...the heathens, give-in's for existence

Survival of the sin'est sinner

Whom else shall tongue my woes?

Whom else vibes my flow?

Schizophrenic symptoms...we are...like them Saint!!!

sin

dont be foold by the way my label flies, for its a fable, lies... that become me in your ears and eyes but reprasent me? my tears and sighs?... not possible for this girl is a guy and bs is what im feedinya for my alias be media, howz our buttersctch love? still drippin no doubt tell me what your past year all about.

jeaaahh! let the freestyle FLOW.

i am reminded now of this darktalldood freestylin'

to the dub being dished out in the geiger room,

going nuts and nonstop throwing thoughts from

his dome around 2:00am by the bar, to a small

audience of three in-the-know hedz.