Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone want to entertain me tonight?

im bored. and no one is around. plus im kinda poor. i already went to blockbuster and rented a movie - the mexican. i went earlier and got it but i already watched it and now im bored. (by the way i didnt really like the movie just incase anyone was wondering.. lol) :eek: so anyone want to keep me entertained. otherwise ill probably end up resorting to stalking my x... hmph:o

:bounce:

ditto... yhea i heard the Mexican sucked...although one of my fav actresses Julia Roberts hasnt come out with an impressive movie in a while... blah... i saw American Pie 2... i found it funny as hell... lots of refrence to the first one which made it better... made me feel special since i new what was going on lol i have never been to the movies so much in my life i even saw rush hour 2...another funny flick! But they didnt play the "rush hour" theme song which i cant get enuff of... to bad, i would have done a lil number for the audience... k um this kills 2.3 seconds now what the hell should i do? ugh :monkey:

yea i saw american pie 2 last night. i thought it was funnier than the first.. but um anyways... IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is really sad. i really think im gonna end up in my car driving around listeing to bon jovi's greatest hits.. haha. or my freestyle cd's. at least they get me pumped. help meeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm pretty out myself. Just got back PS1 (couldn't find anyone BTW) and I'm kinda tired. Seems like I'll be going out w/ my friends later but I can seriously sympathize.

I'd suggest some vibrating action but I suppose that's too explicit :tongue:. Buuuuuuut well...

My philosophy is......

If there's absolutely no one to keep you entertained, keep yourself entertained....

Sigh, good luck madam... and good evening.

yhea i hear ya sista lol i am so bored i am planning what i should do tommorow for when i am bored lol i hear theres some kinda of festival/fair in the city tommorow? ...and to top it off i am sitting here with a arm all paper toweled up cuz my lil cousin scared my cat and he decided to jump on me and scratch the shit out of my arm... i was gunna clean it out with alcohol but i am so bored i might start to drink it... :monkey:

thanks xpander. have a good night.

im about to start calling random people that ihavent spoken to ina while. but then people might catch on to the fact that im desperate.. lol but seriously this sucks. and to make this all worse i am in such a bad mood. ive been crying all day and me sitting here by my lonesome is making me think about all the stuff that has been making me cry... AND I DONT WANT TO CRY anymore. ok enough of me complaining.

allllright, well.... My friends cancelled cuz the bowling alley that we were going to is packed to the rim...oh well...

And no worries about complaining, Dream...For me, all my friends are female so I'm not only used to it, it gets weird when i don't hear complaints. And I'm sure lots of other people on this board's sympathetic too.

I hope everybody who's having a bad night cheer up. The days and the nights gets better and worse like the moon waxes and wanes. (weird coming from an admitted depressive)

If nothing else, PMs are welcome, :tongue: hehehe... good evening all.

Originally posted by xpander

I'm pretty out myself. Just got back PS1 (couldn't find anyone BTW) and I'm kinda tired.

sh!t dood. i was there. shuga was there. a few of the

other peepz from the meetup @ fubar were there

(saisha, paul, and a few other familiar faces)

they were all sitting towards the middle of

the hammocks area. i didn't get there till 7:30

or so, but yeah, a meetup of sorts happened.

what'd u think of turntables on the hudson?

i think they were AWESOME.

i gotta see 'em again @ the frying pan 9/1.