Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the world is upon us.......

Originally posted by ed greco

You guys really gotta stop living in the past i happened to say dj lineup. bec i mentioned 1 dj name now u think that is the only dj that is gonna be at world. it is gonna be its own club and it will be The World with the worlds best dj's. haha. just like i said before there will be a similar lineup. stop puttin it down and open ure eyes promote and it will come. if u put it down it will never happen. so like i said have faith and spread the word. these guys will make it happen. it seems as if all u guys wanna do is fight. all i wanna do is go out and see everyone haveing a blast. as u heard Paul Oakenfold was there this sat. in the near future there may be dj's like carl cox, and sasha digweed. have patience and support.

oakie is also not a twilo dj..

and $60 to hear him for 2 hours is ridiculous..

i asked a question about the dress code and got no response..

as for the bashing bit, i in no way bashed the new party.. in fact i praised it, saying " i'm sure it will be a great party"

but promoting it as the second comign of twilo is wrong... especially when half their dj's are already spinning other places...

i wanna know where i said it was gonna be the next twilo. i said it will have many of the same dj's as twilo so i can compare it to something. there is no other club in the city that have or had a dj lineup like twilo did and all i am saying is that world will have a similar dj lineup and this is something good in the making. of course nothing can be twilo like nothing can be exit, limelight, or soundfactory. but world will have a similar aspect and that is the dj lineup.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY ON THIS MATTER. I THINK IF U GUYS PUT URE HEADS TOGETHER WE AS CLUB GOERS CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN. IT WILL NOT BE TWILO BUT LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME LIKE WE USED THERE. WHY LIFE IN REMORSE AND MORNING ABOUT TWILO. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ed greco

i wanna know where i said it was gonna be the next twilo. i said it will have many of the same dj's as twilo so i can compare it to something. there is no other club in the city that have or had a dj lineup like twilo did and all i am saying is that world will have a similar dj lineup and this is something good in the making. of course nothing can be twilo like nothing can be exit, limelight, or soundfactory. but world will have a similar aspect and that is the dj lineup.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY ON THIS MATTER. I THINK IF U GUYS PUT URE HEADS TOGETHER WE AS CLUB GOERS CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN. IT WILL NOT BE TWILO BUT LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME LIKE WE USED THERE. WHY LIFE IN REMORSE AND MORNING ABOUT TWILO. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear ya man.. but can you answer the question about the dress code already?? lol ;)

:confused: at this point in time i havent heard anything about the dress code. i know as of now at world they have dress code no jeans or sneakers. i will find out for the grandopening and thereafter what is going on with the dress code and i will let u know. take it easy kid. lata