Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do I Convince My Girl Into Trying Anal Sex??

aboyfrombklyn

Any suggestions? It's something I really wanna try with her, but I don't think she's up to it. I never actually asked her, but I brought up the topic before and she always says how she doesn't think having something stuck up her ass would feel good. I'm not looking to jump into anything. I know some things take time, but I'm willing to be patient. The question is: Where do I begin??

I've never introduce this to any girl I was with but if were to I would go about it like this... Get her all hot and horny, ( helps if shes intoxicated maybe some liquor, e, or coke depends what y'all into.) start eating her out, and get a lil creative lick her ass a lil, then while finger her, use one of your free fingers to play with her ass then if she doesnt say anything, start doing her from the back then get her all riled up ( you to the point of name calling and sweating out of every pore) slide it in.Either one of two things could happen either one youll be a hero, or two she be like WTF, and tell you to stop. Thats my 2 cents.

Guest gabo

Thats what I alwys do!! Not bad advice, but don't forget to use lube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before you put it in

Originally posted by dgmodel

I've never introduce this to any girl I was with but if were to I would go about it like this... Get her all hot and horny, ( helps if shes intoxicated maybe some liquor, e, or coke depends what y'all into.) start eating her out, and get a lil creative lick her ass a lil, then while finger her, use one of your free fingers to play with her ass then if she doesnt say anything, start doing her from the back then get her all riled up ( you to the point of name calling and sweating out of every pore) slide it in.Either one of two things could happen either one youll be a hero, or two she be like WTF, and tell you to stop. Thats my 2 cents.

that was some good advise, except for getting her drunk, high, whatever...

wouldnt it be way more enjoyable for the both of you if you were both level headed and you know for a fact she totally enjoyed it and it wasnt just the liquor talking?

hey, i could totally be wrong, but the only change i would make to DG's advise is to just make her toally horny... WITHOUT THE USAGE OF OUTSIDE SUBSTANCES... im sure you know what her spots are.. play on them, tease her, eat her out, give the ass a lick, like DG said and take it from there... im pretty sure she'll flow with it...

have fun!:tongue:

i cant be of any help, but i heard of this funny thing called the "fish eye" its when youre doing her from behind and you put it in her ass and she doesnt want it there and just turns her head around and gives you a dead stare but all you can see is half her face so it looks like a fish...hehehe

Originally posted by djmoonshine

that was some good advise, except for getting her drunk, high, whatever...

wouldnt it be way more enjoyable for the both of you if you were both level headed and you know for a fact she totally enjoyed it and it wasnt just the liquor talking?

hey, i could totally be wrong, but the only change i would make to DG's advise is to just make her toally horny... WITHOUT THE USAGE OF OUTSIDE SUBSTANCES... im sure you know what her spots are.. play on them, tease her, eat her out, give the ass a lick, like DG said and take it from there... im pretty sure she'll flow with it...

have fun!:tongue:

I'm with moonshine about the substances. Make a night of it, go to dinner and a movie, shoot pool, make dinner, whatever, but that will totally relax the whole situation, Besides it's a nice surprise if you two don't go on a lot of dates.:)

Originally posted by trancend

i cant be of any help, but i heard of this funny thing called the "fish eye" its when youre doing her from behind and you put it in her ass and she doesnt want it there and just turns her head around and gives you a dead stare but all you can see is half her face so it looks like a fish...hehehe

That will hurt her more then anything.She will be crying in pain..Don't do that =(

why is your girl so against anal?? did she do it before and it hurt like hell, or is she dead against the whole idea cause it seems gross??

just eat her out like and lick a little ass to get it nice and wet, play around down there to get her more comfortable, ask her if it feels good.....im sure she'll say YES :D then ask her if she'd want to try what you want....but go nice and slow at first.......jamming it in wont fly well with someone who isnt into it to begin with

personally........i wasnt really into it either because of a past experience......my bf now asked if i would try it again, i was hesitant but eventually said what the hell........wasnt as bad as i thought and i was happy to please my man at the same time

DG's advice was pretty good... Just give her some time. Plant the idea in her head. Let it sit there for a little while, and her curiosity is bound to grow. Start licking/fingering her ass whenever you go down. And when she finally lets you have it... be super careful... go in *really* slowly... maybe not even the whole way the first couple of times- if she's really reluctant you could just put the head in at first. But if you do it right there's NO WAY she won't like it!