Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saci Thursdays?

been there once on either a wednesday or thursday I can't remember....it was last summer I think, like a year ago. man that place was wierd. It was kinda empty, they were playing some house and hiphop here and there. Now for the wierdest part....every single girl in there was simply drop dead gourgeous like model material. there was like 3 girls to every guy, and there were no more than 30-40 guys there. The bouncers were cool as hell and that REALLY freaked me out....like this was the twilight zone or something.

now my friend's theory was that:

a) the bouncers were cool as hell because the place was empty (my friend walked in with sneakers even). so they weren't trying to be picky

B) those girls had to be prostitutes or something. It was just too wierd....like I'm sitting down drinking a beer and I had no less than 2 girls come up to me within a hour period...this NEVER happens, c'mon...I'm no oiled up saucin' club kid, I'm a skinny little chump! :)

anyway, that was it. never went back there. wierd place. had a good time though :)

Originally posted by dr0ne

been there once on either a wednesday or thursday I can't remember....it was last summer I think, like a year ago. man that place was wierd. It was kinda empty, they were playing some house and hiphop here and there. Now for the wierdest part....every single girl in there was simply drop dead gourgeous like model material. there was like 3 girls to every guy, and there were no more than 30-40 guys there. The bouncers were cool as hell and that REALLY freaked me out....like this was the twilight zone or something.

now my friend's theory was that:

a) the bouncers were cool as hell because the place was empty (my friend walked in with sneakers even). so they weren't trying to be picky

B) those girls had to be prostitutes or something. It was just too wierd....like I'm sitting down drinking a beer and I had no less than 2 girls come up to me within a hour period...this NEVER happens, c'mon...I'm no oiled up saucin' club kid, I'm a skinny little chump! :)

anyway, that was it. never went back there. wierd place. had a good time though :)

in my opinion it has totally changed from what u saw, it definitely has that girl to guy ratio still though, u have to go with girls or u arent getting in, when i go which is almost every thurs i have a sick ass time, i see centro fly gets all the attention for thursdays, but IMO it doesnt hold anything to Saci thursdays, i went to centro for deep dish, me and the girl i was with thought it sucked big time, then we went to Saci and had a sick night