Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for attending the party @ Divine's

Hi Everyone,

Stephanie and I just wanted to thank all the beautiful people for coming out. From the posts I just read it looked like everyone had a great time. Lubahead you survived 13 hours that’s an accomplishment. To the late crowd who stayed till 10pm Sunday night snorting lines in bed with me you guys rock. I think I missed half the party because I was mixing but the videotape says a lot. I watched it three times already. Shit it was nice to see everyone one and I mean everyone showed. Yes the videotape will be at Opium Den for everyone to view. Please anyone with pictures email me them or bring an extra copy Thursday to Opium Den. Trinity thanks for the Twinkies. Randy (Twilo sound engineer) your a true artist thanks for the little turntable and yes I will get an eq after I buy a larger air conditioner. Many thanks to everyone for bringing the party favors. Charlie you’re the best (You know why). Claudio you brought us luck with a green little frog. To the wizard and trance nurse thanks for the party bag of glow sticks and the wizard hat. Special thanks to the DJ's: Pooh, Marcell Whitehead and Jason Jollins. Great music. Please retire the House of Pain mix you made Charlie leave. Hee hee... I said lower the music not shut it off. Yes the cops came three times. Twice but they never made it down the block due to the crowd of people in the street. The third time Stephanie brushed them away with her looks. The party continued till 10pm Sunday night...

We estimated well over a hundred people ventured into Jersey. Thank god someone suggested not posting the party on everyboard. Though every message board was in attendence.

Thanks everyone for making it a memorable party.

Start time: Saturday August 18, 2001 10 pm till Sunday August 19, 2001 10pm.