Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How open are you with someone you've just met?

Here's the background: Fri night my boyfriend picks up his friend, let's call him "A", he's with "S," a girl he just met. They met on a bus upstate, she's 21, and pretty much on the spur of the moment has decided not to go back to Florida and stay in NY for a while instead.

Now, again, here's my question: how open are you with someone you've just met? Cause this girl is, like, no holds barred. She was showing me some pix she had shown the boys the night before. Included were several pix of her ass in a thong, a naked pic from behind, and a couple of pix of her flashing the camera!

Now I find it a little odd to be pulling out naked pix of yourself in front of peeps you've known for less than 12 hours. And rather rude to show them to someone else's boyfriend. I was a little perturbed but not upset because it wasn't a pretty sight. Don't get me wrong, she does have a beautiful face and gorgeous green eyes. And she seems really sweet, but who's to say? I've known her less than a weekend.

Anyway, I myself am usually pretty reserved in front of people I've just met. I'm a little suspicious about people who bare all (literally or figuratively) in front of people who are essentially strangers. So what about you guys? Are you reserved? Open? Should I relax and let down my walls a little bit, just not to the point of showing off my naked pix to strangers? What do you say?

I wouldnt show naked pics of myself to my oldest and dearest friend!! I wouldnt wanna blind anyone!!!

Seriously, I agree. I would find it a little weird that she was so foward. i also find it a little weird that she cancelled her plans to hang out with someone she met on a bus.

Because she does seem nice, to give her the benefit of the doubt I basically chalk it up to being young and naive. And as for all the pix, it seems like her friends and family are pretty open about things like that- you should have seen some pictures of her mom! (Fortunately they weren't nudies or I'd really begin to wonder!)

Very bizarre.