Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyone's weekend???

Mine was absolutely sublime!

Friday night: went to The Roxy with mugwump for Scott Bond, who was totally amazing the entire set, nice hard intense beautiful beats and swells. waxman was pretty good to. It was not that crowded which didn't bother me at all! plenty of room to dance and the people who were there were very cool. Barvybe was chillin after the Radiohead show. Man that guy's nonstop.

Myrlin, Miss incognito: Very cool to meet you guys. All in all it was a sumpremely happy evening.

Satuday: Got up around noon and went to PS1 nice and early. chilled in the beach chairs under the mist machines for a few hours, then went in to listen to the DJs. There was this women (I didn't catch her name) singing and mixing her own voice as she was spinning. It was totally beautiful and etherial. Karch Kale was really interesting, eclectic, intelligent, and chill. Kid Koala was mind blowing. we were standing 4 feet away from him and my jaw was dropped the entire time. Plus, he has such a positive energy. I've never seen anyone have so much fun. It was good to see shuga, barvbe, albiback, and of course mugzy...

Sunday: went to see ghost world. It was good. If you're having manic/depressive highs and lows, I suggest this film.

Anyway, all I can say is: I hope everyone's weekends were as totally perfect as mine was!;):D

MUUAAAHH!

Friday night was an off night. Just met up with friends for dinner. Saturday night went to a friends summer house out in the Hamptons. Went to a place, I believe was called Turtle Bay........I was pretty messed up so I don't remember. Left there about 2:00am and went back to the house and went swimming and in the hot tub till about 8:00am........then was up straight just hanging out till I finally passed last night at 8pm. Felt good to finally sleep!! :laugh:

You put a smile on Mugz mug!

Had one of the best weekends in a while...!

PS1 always makes me after glow..

I wish NY always had that vibe..CARE FREE and possitive..

BE AS YOU ARE and eclectic kinda thang...

(sigh)

I go through withdrawls after every summer..

Thankfully The Frying Pan makes up for it all year long!

by the way: HEY CCD..WTF happened to our comps @ The Roxy!?

Originally posted by mistressbella

Awesome danced at twirl sat night met up with my favorite man there steve also this weekend was my first single experiance NO BOYfriend ahhhh.

I just recently went into the club scene single.........and it's the best. I have had the best time ever! :tongue:

Friday, just hit happy hour, then out to Tommy's (restaurant/bar) for Margaritas.

Saturday, went sailing in the afternoon. Beautiful day and the wind was blowin'. Went out for about 3-4 hours. Saturday night went and heard some prog. house at a place called DNA Lounge. Listen to some great beats till about 3:30...

Sunday was my usual play in Golden Gate Park day.

All in all a good weekend not too much, not too little...

There...

:goofy:

Originally posted by mugwump

PS1 always makes me after glow..

HOLMES! i totally missed you.

i got there at like 7:30 (long story, involving home depot's

UTTER lack of customer service) and shuga said you'd

already left. oh well. mebbe next time out.

going to baktun anytime soon?

how about STEREOTOPIA?

(have you SEEN the lineup?! omg!!)

also i'm totally down to see turntables on the hudson

(who came on last @ ps1 - at least i got to see that!

made it well worth the trip!!) on the 1st @ the frying pan.

i'm also prolly checking out one or more of the bongo bongo

nights @ baktun for somathat percussive ackshun...