Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody work in advertising?

nabuc1

I need help! I'm looking for a change of scenery. I'm an art director for pharmaceutical ad agency in NYC. Wanted to know how the ad industry is in Boston (commercial or pharmaceutical). Also my fiance is an Intensive Care Unit Nurse. The New York area has a nursing shortage so finding work here for her is not a problem, is that so up in Boston. How expensive are the surround areas (ie rent, property value, cost of living). Please help.

Thanks in advance.

nabuc,

I don't know much about the ad industry, but if your serious about coming I can get info for you about the job situation, I have friends that work in the industry.

As for nursing, Boston has so many hospitals that's it's probably a safe bet that she can find a job.

Rent, depends on the neighborhood and how much you want to spend, how big of a place you want etc...

If you want a whole breakdown pm me it's just too long to write all at once.

casey

Originally posted by caseyboston

nabuc,

I don't know much about the ad industry, but if your serious about coming I can get info for you about the job situation, I have friends that work in the industry.

As for nursing, Boston has so many hospitals that's it's probably a safe bet that she can find a job.

Rent, depends on the neighborhood and how much you want to spend, how big of a place you want etc...

If you want a whole breakdown pm me it's just too long to write all at once.

casey

I PMed you. I appreciate any info you can give me

Thanks