Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now this is rediculous

bmitch1114

I might not be the first to say this so hopefully I'm the last. I'm sure most of you know this board is here for the clubbing community to share information, thoughts, and ideas. It pains me to say this board is not doing that. I understand the majority of us are here for the reasons I just mentioned and I hope that you all continue to be a part of this board and contribute your ideas whenever possible. It's quite apparent that a few of our fellow board members are here to simply cause problems and get a quick reaction out of us, which unfortunately they are succeeding. All I can say is simply ignore them, your reaction is what they want, if you don't give it to them then they will eventually disappear, it always happens. I aplogize to become the preacher here but I've been a part of this board for awhile and it's always been really helpful in finding out what's going on in and around town, let's get it back to that.