Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoes making a freash start on life after labor day....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

Labor day is like the New years eve resolution for us club ppl..Whos making changes in their lives..I am, I getting a new CAREER, not a fucking dime a dozen job and I'm moving to Ft. Lauderdale..I plan on hitting the bars up more then the clubs..And I expect to get away from mom and dad..I need to grow up and move out on my own..Get in the gym and stop letting life go by me. I'm 24 and do nothing but get fucked up at clubs..There is got to be more to life...

Whos got big plans...

Carbone I know you are changing shit!!!!

I am retiring my Jersey on the Sunday night of labor day. The ceremony will begin at 10 and end at 6. i AM DONE MY LAST NIGHT AT tEMPS. iT'S BEEN GREAT BUT THERE IS ALOT MORE TO LIFE THAN cLUBS.

Originally posted by Blazz

I am ready for the end of the summer. I have spent to much money and now it is time. This summer has been great but time to move on. Carbone is right there is so much more then clubs.

I've been saying that all summer, but no one wanted to hear it. Instead I got ripped to shreds that I was lame...

Not lame, just smart....

Originally posted by drama

I've been saying that all summer, but no one wanted to hear it. Instead I got ripped to shreds that I was lame...

Not lame, just smart....

Me too I even Got "dude since you got a GF you been Lame" That's not it I am ready to move on to better things, I Had my fun and now it time for different types of fun.

Not Lame , just smart......

well... the changes im making have to do with my overall health... i wanna start goin to the gym again once school starts <i can go for free to the gym at school> and the most important thing is that i have stopped the whole drug thing as of friday night... who knows if thatll be the last night i ever take a pill but hopefully it will be. 2 years is long enuf to be gettin fucked up ya know? so, i stopped doin that and whenever i go to clubs ill have to just drink a lil or whatever <even though im not 21 yet> but... we'll see.

ive just realized what that shit does to my body and i dont wanna be braindead when i go back to school and shit sooo... thats enuf for me!!

also, im gonna be workin as a bartender <i started a few weeks ago> and ill be makin crazy money, so im gonna start saving to buy a car... and to go away spring break and all that good stuff.... so this is for anyone who is makin some changes b4 school season and fall hits:: good luck with everything and just be happy!!! * hehe* ;)

Originally posted by goodfella73823

the best times are always in the summer.:cool:

I don't know what it is, but everyone is more chill in the summer.

There is always a place and a time to get mangled/have fun.

Growing up doesn't mean being lame or not going to clubs, it just means different fun.