Clubplanet Nightlife Community

given that im not trying to impress anyone with my dress

chrisman

I'll be in south beach for my first visit to Miami this weekend. Im English and havent been living in the states for that long so Im just trying to sort the weekend out.

From what Ive read I wanna be heading to Crobar and Space, is Friday better at one and Saturday better at the other. Do you know whos on this weekend.

Im no kiddie raver but Im used to dressing down somewhat in tshirt and trainers. Shoes are for weddings and interviews. Clubs are for dancing in. But for this weekend am I going to have to wear shoes trousers and (eek) a collar of some sort.

Hey Chrisman,

You'll need to steer clear of trainers and jeans this weekend if you want to get past the velvet rope. Crobar and Space are both great, and we're also going to be at Level on Friday for Studio 54. You can join up as a member at our site to get a special offer for that night.

see you there,

the .junkies. (some of us are fellow brits)

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif

cheers cj,

I just signed up at cooljunkie, so we'll plan to go for that one then. If you wanna say howdy, I'll be (I guess) the palest person in the club. I'll prob be in a light top with dancing girls round the bottom (its got a collar so its gonna get used) and my girl is a short haired Philipina.