Originally posted by dgmodel

Bella Fa-che + Bella Donna= BellaRaggazza

what do we have here lol? an italian!!!!!!!!! :D

tooooo cute babe :D :D :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm not Italian. Just Guilty by association. My boy who's like my brother, His family only speaks Italian so I've known him for so long that I just picked it up so I understand and can speak it a lil... but more importantly I got my point across... wink...

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dialectics

then you've been hanging out with the wrong people - you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

don't you forget it :P

RT

nah seriously Montreal is the HOT GIRL haven... i'm pretty plain compared to some :D

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by siqsoul

Montreal is hot girl haven but you're as hot as any girl i've seen there;)

awwwwwww thank you babe :D

if all of you say montreal is hot girl heaven... yooo dG lets move kid... nyc got alot of hot girls, but they all stuck up... well all the girls i seen... and they either want you for sex, or money... i hate gold diggers... why cant i find a girl who works just as hard as me and knows the real value of a dollar????

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by atomicapples

if all of you say montreal is hot girl heaven... yooo dG lets move kid... nyc got alot of hot girls, but they all stuck up... well all the girls i seen... and they either want you for sex, or money... i hate gold diggers... why cant i find a girl who works just as hard as me and knows the real value of a dollar????

dude I have one thing to say.. Nice girls are hard to find just like nice guys are hard to find too... Stop looking for a girl, because when you least expect she'll just appear in your life.

People are such snobs its disgusting really. You approach someone and they shoot you a look of utter disapproval, well you know what that's there own fucking insecurities shinning through. Half the times those annoying people who are snobby with you are the ones who should be the most self conscious...

Montreals a great place, but snobby as hell too :(

fuck.. bellaragazza..... that was my dream, and now you just crushed it...

my dream of going to montreal.. .now im scared as hell to go over there... i wish there was a state where they had the most wholesome people in the world... is money didnt set who is who in the world... i would be soo good...

fuck.. bellaragazza..... that was my dream, and now you just crushed it...

my dream of going to montreal.. .now im scared as hell to go over there... i wish there was a state where they had the most wholesome people in the world... is money didnt set who is who in the world... i would be soo good...

Don't pass on Montreal just yet. I've been going to Montreal since I was a kid (I'm 23 now) and have had so many amazing experiences there. It's true that some people are snobs, but that can be said of any city. For the most part, the women in Montreal are friendly and they aren't shy about approaching men either.

Guest bellaragazza

money is the only thing that can make me happy... there is no one who can make me any more happy... all there is out there is negative vibes that can fade me... :( :( :( :( :(

money isn't the leading factor in happiness, maybe your chilling with the wrong people. :(

Originally posted by bellaragazza

nah seriously Montreal is the HOT GIRL haven... i'm pretty plain compared to some :D

darling....

i've been to montreal a bazillion times - it is like my second home (i even have dual citizenship!).

there is no place on the face of the earth (and that includes fantasyland) where you could possibly be considered plain.

rob

OMG,

Your so right!

Montreal has the hottest girls that i've ever seen.

In NYC, there are hotties but most of them are too into themselves and how they look to their friends, so most are not friendly.

Girls in montreal are a nice change to the nyc attitude. Most are friendly (of course theres gonna be a bitch or more that u might run into).

Rad_