Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey people help me out!

fuclubkidd

im gonna b comin down to south beach for labor day weekend from NYC....i was wondering what were some good spots to hit. im comin down with some friends and unfortunately im only 20, but im gonna try and go out anyway cause the rest of the people im comin with are all 21+ (HOPE I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM)....so as i was sayin what are some good places to hit up (i hate all hip-hop...mostly house muzik please).....what are the dress codes....etc etc.....wish me luck on gettin into these places.....any info is appreciated thanx.......!:D

Well, you may be OK considering everyone else is 21+.

Don't worry about the hip-hop element, that's fairly low-key here...no problems finding decent house music..esp. on Labor Day Weekend. Danny Tenaglia and Norman Cook will be at Space, for one.

Dresscodes, well, we're famous for 'em...

u really dont think that im goin to have a problem even though im not 21 ( i damn the age 20 LOL)......just cause all my friends r 21+....cause i was thinkin about gettin a fake ID....or usin this ID that i have that is xpired since 1999 but its real...what do u think.....and i heard that DT was gonna b a SPACE, thats awesome.....i used to see him at TUNNEL and TWILO here in NYC....and now he is at VINYL...he is awesome...thanx for your suggestions...and im still waitin for more...come on people help me out here...thanx!

honestly, bring the 1999 i.d with you, it might come in handy...it helps that your friends are 21

but bring the id with you or get a fake alltogether...by the way, fatboy slim sept.1 also at space...have fun and peace....

thanx poeples....a lot of people had told me not even to bother going cause i would not get in....but these posts are making me feel better about gettin in....woo hooo.....and X-T-C i heard about FBS....thats goin to be phat and so will DT.....hey people anymore info for me on gettin in and dress codes...thanks 4 all the info...c all of u in a week...peace!