Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all people of color..ESCOBAR REALTY WANTS YOU!

Oh this is some ill beef. I have to say that I got mad respect for people from the ghetto. They don't need punkasses giving them shit for being poor cuz the truth is that anyone who doesn't come from the ghetto couldn't survive it. Secondly I also have beef with people who are not from the ghetto and act hard or "thugged out" cuz they are posers(thats why i beat them up but thats another story". I lived on both sides cuz I grew up mad poor in Queens and now I live on the upper east side in a mad rich building. So yo don't beef with ghetto people till you been in their shoes.

I’m sorry it took me so long to respond I HAVE A LIFE. I don’t spend my day on the chat-board trying to insult a group of people. :flame: No matter what you say or where you come from I will still always be BETTER then you. You say why because I HAVE CLASS. Coming from a “privileged background” doesn’t necessarily mean that you have class. By what you are saying I can tell that you are an arrogant, judgmental, ignorant little bitch, who just doesn’t know any better, and thinks that she is right just because you come from a “privileged background” (bullsh*t). :finger:

My mother NEVER took any kind of drugs during her pregnancy or after her pregnancy. On the other hand your mother should have taking crack will she was pregnant maybe you would have turned out better then you are now. :smoke: And as for looks you have NOTHING on me. :bigfinger: Bitch I don’t need makeup to look gorgeous, unlike you who wears makeup and still looks likes SHIT. I’ve seen your picture bitch. Get real, you should not be trying to insult someone on their looks. :finger:

I have more ambitions them you can ever dream of, and will get farther in life them you can ever imagine, and I can do it all with out sucking my bosses dick, you stupid hoe. That’s the kind of chick you are, so you are not a treat to me in life. Yes, I will always be proud of where I came from, and what I have made I through.

And not for nothing, I hope they do build that shi*t in Howard Beach. Cause you would never walk the streets. Because you a scared little bitch that shit behind her computer and talks way too much shit. Beat-down, you will be the one getting all the beat-downs with all the shit you talk. Go to any hood and talk that shit, see if YOU Would WALK out of there. That’s when you will learn the real meaning of beat-down. You beat me down, bitch wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. :bigfinger:

Whore don't be mad because i have a life. If you try you can get one too.

Bitch get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And stop taking so much SHIT.

Originally posted by jamaica

I’m sorry it took me so long to respond I HAVE A LIFE. I don’t spend my day on the chat-board trying to insult a group of people. :flame: No matter what you say or where you come from I will still always be BETTER then you. You say why because I HAVE CLASS. Coming from a “privileged background” doesn’t necessarily mean that you have class. By what you are saying I can tell that you are an arrogant, judgmental, ignorant little bitch, who just doesn’t know any better, and thinks that she is right just because you come from a “privileged background” (bullsh*t). :finger:

My mother NEVER took any kind of drugs during her pregnancy or after her pregnancy. On the other hand your mother should have taking crack will she was pregnant maybe you would have turned out better then you are now. :smoke: And as for looks you have NOTHING on me. :bigfinger: Bitch I don’t need makeup to look gorgeous, unlike you who wears makeup and still looks likes SHIT. I’ve seen your picture bitch. Get real, you should not be trying to insult someone on their looks. :finger:

I have more ambitions them you can ever dream of, and will get farther in life them you can ever imagine, and I can do it all with out sucking my bosses dick, you stupid hoe. That’s the kind of chick you are, so you are not a treat to me in life. Yes, I will always be proud of where I came from, and what I have made I through.

And not for nothing, I hope they do build that shi*t in Howard Beach. Cause you would never walk the streets. Because you a scared little bitch that shit behind her computer and talks way too much shit. Beat-down, you will be the one getting all the beat-downs with all the shit you talk. Go to any hood and talk that shit, see if YOU Would WALK out of there. That’s when you will learn the real meaning of beat-down. You beat me down, bitch wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. :bigfinger:

Whore don't be mad because i have a life. If you try you can get one too.

Bitch get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And stop taking so much SHIT.

My oh my, where the hell is Al Sharpton when ya need him??

HOLLA!!!

LOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLOLLLOLLOLL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stupid ghetto ass!!!!!

-iliana

(holla!! LOLLOL)

;)

I'm just wondering when the white and black underclasses are gonna wake up and realize that "racism" is just a front, perpetuated by the educated, for classism . .

it doesn't matter what color you are, can you earn?

No. . then we have no need for you . .

I don't necessarily believe in that . . but we have to examine WHY racism perpetuates.. . and the aformentioned reason is the closest one I can find to the truth . .

Anyways, just a thought . .