Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those who've been to Ibiza

Ok ATM's are pretty much everywhere. Not really in clubs, but arround most town centers. Not as many as you will find over here though.

Don't take money take travellers cheques. There is quiet a bit of petty crime and your safe with travellers cheques.

There are money exchange places everywhere, most shops will take travellers cheques and give you money as change.

island,

1) agreed on the travelers checques. don't forget that banks keep weird hours tho, so try and get the cash you need for the day early on. in ibiza town and san antonio, there are atms all over the place, but i didn't see any near the clubs or beaches.

2) i am dying to get one of those huge banners from the club eden. i have 'em from all of the other clubs i went to. if you are thinking of heading over to san antonio, could you pick one up for me? i will gladly give you $$$$ upfront so you don't have to lay anything out. throw me an e-mail: rjt72@columbia.edu

you will have the greatest time of your life over there... hmmm, if i were in ibiza now, it would be 10:30pm and we'd be finishing up our breakfast and looking to buy tickets for amnesia or pacha.

dreaming of salinas,

rob

HI there i have just returned from ibiza last week and the best nite on the island is by far mannumission on monday at privilge!! Best nite at eden is jugment sundays, lisa lashes and judge jules were on what a nite that was!! ammnesia on tuesday for gods kitchen absoultley banging! i never wanted t come home!! have it large mate!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

hmmm... i actually liked cocoon better then manumission on monday nights . privilege was cool but i just felt weird hanging out there. but eden was one of my best nights - lisa lashes is my goddesss :P

but god's kitchen was definitely the prize - my first time seeing tiesto (i saw him again in amsterdam the next week), i didn't like tall paul before but now i am a convert.

rob

I know where you are comin from with the thing about manumission but if your in ibiza and never been before you really do have to go. It is the biggest club in the world holding 10,000 people, and with its world famous live sex shows! its a must do if you only do it once! But what a place it is IBIZA third time ive been and still enjoy it!:D