Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend?

hyperlite

Whats up all! I will be in SoBe for labor day weekend... I was planning on hittin up Space either friday or saturday. I was just curious which night is better. I know Fatboy Slim will be spinning on Sat. night, which im sure will be incredible, but I would also like to here some bangin' TRANCE! Does Edgar spin on Sat too or just Friday? Any comments or suggestions would be cool :D

Thanks

Wes

ps. Is Space a good venue to dance your ass off?

better on sunday/monday with danny tenaglia

if you like trance they have trancemissions on friday with edgar v. Saturday is house/progressive and some trance too with oscar g. (this saturday fatboy) .... and yes!! it's a good place to dance your ass off although they are a pain sometimes with their attitude and ridiculous dress code.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

What's too early to show up at Space on Sunday night??? I'm planning on going to see Danny when I'm down there next weekend. We're planning on going out beforehand.....

If you go to Space before 4 will it be packed or what???

the 2nd question >> before 4 will be okay (probaby packed during the holiday w/e) but things don't really start until 5 or so. It might be packed before but i like the afterhours much better.