Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you girls have ever had Orgasms from sitting on the woofers!

mugwump

Last night a certain someone I was partying with (girl) was sitting on a woofer having multiple orgasms..

she had this look of total exctasy and a huge grin on her face..

after the bass died down a bit she got off the speaker and asked for a sig and sat on the floor after glowing and looking pleased..

I was like totaly jelouse!

I even atemted sitting in the same spot but the only effect I got was a Bass enema..

(and a desire to go sit on a toilet)

I mean music gives me MENTAL orgasms but to be able to get a full "O" from sitting on the bass is beyond my Male compression..

DAMN YOU GIRLS!

(he... well I guess it's only fair..we get to pee standing up anywhere we like..)

But in any case I was just wondering how many of you clubGALS have had a big O from the bass!

Is it like a vibrator or is it a deeper kind of vibration..

Inquiering Mugwumps want to know!

never had one from the speakers.... now there are a few other things that can lead to orgasms, however a speaker is not one of them!

next time you see me in a club, and I am sitting on a speaker, leave me alone, i am trying to have an orgasm....

:tongue::laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by stacychase

next time you see me in a club, and I am sitting on a speaker, leave me alone, i am trying to have an orgasm....

:tongue::laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue:

I think this goes along the same lines as sex on a washing machine during the spin cycle.......:)

Originally posted by mugwump

Last night a certain someone I was partying with (girl) was sitting on a woofer having multiple orgasms..

she had this look of total exctasy and a huge grin on her face..

after the bass died down a bit she got off the speaker and asked for a sig and sat on the floor after glowing and looking pleased..

I was like totaly jelouse!

I even atemted sitting in the same spot but the only effect I got was a Bass enema..

(and a desire to go sit on a toilet)

I mean music gives me MENTAL orgasms but to be able to get a full "O" from sitting on the bass is beyond my Male compression..

DAMN YOU GIRLS!

(he... well I guess it's only fair..we get to pee standing up anywhere we like..)

But in any case I was just wondering how many of you clubGALS have had a big O from the bass!

Is it like a vibrator or is it a deeper kind of vibration..

Inquiering Mugwumps want to know!

OMFG!!!! I CANNOT BELEIVE YOU POSTED THIS!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::o :o :o

YOU ARE TOO MUCH!

Now I'll never be able to get them on the dance floor again !...

See what you've started Mug ?!?! :laugh:

*** NexT CluB GiG****

B~SIDE From the DJ booth sees all of the beautiful women JUST SITTING ON SPEAKERS in the club. He yells over the PA "Hey Ladies, there's another sub up here in the DJ Booth" :rolleyes: