Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday, before XS...............

Get stamped at XS and go over to Bamboo for a while. Fridays you can get into Bamboo and XS for 1 cover. People are usually at Bamboo at that point, if not it is a pretty chill atmosphere so it is a good place to hang out and drink a few beofre hitting XS. Xs usually gets good around midnightish.

Hey angeluv! Did I meet you? I'm not to sure. Aaaanyway, I will not be at the shore this weekend due to the fact that one of my really good friends is leaving for Italy, so I need to spend a lot of time with him. He will be gone for "4" months! What am I going to do!!! Lol....oh well, have fun trying to meet up with everyone!

Ciao,

LAURIE

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey angeluv! Did I meet you? I'm not to sure. Aaaanyway, I will not be at the shore this weekend due to the fact that one of my really good friends is leaving for Italy, so I need to spend a lot of time with him. He will be gone for "4" months! What am I going to do!!! Lol....oh well, have fun trying to meet up with everyone!

Ciao,

LAURIE

Hey, yeah you did meet me. I met you at Tempts abuot 2 weeks ago. I was hanging out with Jarmenio.Sorry to hear that you wont be at the shore this weekend! Hope you have a good time anyway. Tara :tongue:

Originally posted by cgm

Get stamped at XS and go over to Bamboo for a while. Fridays you can get into Bamboo and XS for 1 cover. People are usually at Bamboo at that point, if not it is a pretty chill atmosphere so it is a good place to hang out and drink a few beofre hitting XS. Xs usually gets good around midnightish.

That's what I was gonna say:)