Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does everyone on here already know each other?

Originally posted by mikeyss

For our Main Event tonight -- the cast of the Real World X [back in nyc] VS. the CPNJ Roughnecks, round#1....let's get ready to rumble! :tongue::D;)

There is some money to be made on that one:tongue: :tongue:

The bashing bitch crew and JBR(I mean that in agood way:D) vs Coral and Nicole..........I go with the Bitch crew

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There is some money to be made on that one:tongue: :tongue:

The bashing bitch crew and JBR(I mean that in agood way:D) vs Coral and Nicole..........I go with the Bitch crew

What kinda ODDS are we laying down? *LOL*

BTW, it just occurred to me -- don't recall whether it was sayno or drama or someone else, in another thread....but someone was asking for a new nickname for the "Bitch crew" since they were considering JBR a new addition to the gang, so how about what I'd said earlier: the CPNJ Roughnecks ??:tongue:

Since I'm new to the board, I'd always wondered about the "titles" under everyone's handles and how to change them; I dunno if it had something to do with hitting the *50 post* mark, but I'm apparently now "New Skool" -- can anyone enlighten me?? :confused:

Originally posted by mikeyss

Since I'm new to the board, I'd always wondered about the "titles" under everyone's handles and how to change them; I dunno if it had something to do with hitting the *50 post* mark, but I'm apparently now "New Skool" -- can anyone enlighten me?? :confused:

I think I read some place that you need to reach 1000 posts before you are able to change it.

1000 is god/goddess (I think...not even close!). However, when you reach that level I believe that you can go into your profile and put whatever you want under your name. The option does not exist until then.

I read that when they first changed to the new format!

Originally posted by cigs

1000 is god/goddess (I think...not even close!). However, when you reach that level I believe that you can go into your profile and put whatever you want under your name. The option does not exist until then.

I read that when they first changed to the new format!

Yep, I believe you are correct

I have met quite a few people from this board. Most of them are mad cool, so it makes for interesting evening out:laugh: :laugh:

I met a lot of people from the board. I am at the same place every Sat so its easy to find me. Everyone I have met is great I hope I get to see everyone in the winter too.

Hopefully eviljav will drink a shot w/ me before the end of the summer:D

i think im going to start posting stuff on random topics, just to get rid of my new-comer title...it just sucks, anyway--i hope the surf club is gooooooooooood and hopefully ill meet some of you crazy clubbers while im out there:tongue: