Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving to Jersey City

I posted this in the New York forum too, but you guys prob know a little better.

I'm moving to Jersey City Sept 1. I don't really know much about it, I just started workin in Newport. I'm living in Downtown. Anybody know anything at all about the area, bars, etc. I know I can just hop on the path to whereever but I want to know about my area.

What's up Jersey City, Club Planet! I am a new member to this site and a soon to be new resident of Jersey City. Come Sept 1st., I'll be chillin' with the best of 'em. It sounds like you guys talk the city up really well...I can't wait for some new action.

Keep up the communication with Jasonct...he'll be my new roommate.

peace

proteus

Hey Jasonct5 welcome to Jersey City! I'm not from there but I'm always there! I used to live in bayonne and well, all my cousions are still there and I wish that I was too! You will have a lot of fun, Sandbar on fridays, hoboken on thursdays, city on weekends. Lol.... If ya every want to meet up drop me a line or something.

Later Gator,

Laurie

Originally posted by jasonct5

I posted this in the New York forum too, but you guys prob know a little better.

I'm moving to Jersey City Sept 1. I don't really know much about it, I just started workin in Newport. I'm living in Downtown. Anybody know anything at all about the area, bars, etc. I know I can just hop on the path to whereever but I want to know about my area.

Hey Jason :D

I too used to work in Jersey City over by Newport.. right on Montgomery Street so Im totally familiar with the area and Id be happy to help you out with the local hot spots for happy hour over there....

Check your mail :tongue: