Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else?....

Originally posted by somebitch

me too (including alcohol!!). i guess its time to do some interesting things that dont involve getting fucked up.

:blown:

It's kinda sad.. but once you lived in a world full of drugs in your life and then you subtract the drugs and live in a world with no drugs, things just seem boring. But you get over it eventually, I guess.. or something like that.. it's funny cause I think about it a lot now.. about what the hell I used to do to not be bored and I thought about blasting K.. well now, there ya go. ;) It's living a completely different live-style going from one to the other. Sometimes I wish I had followed my original dealer's advice and never done all the things I've done.. that way I wouldn't know what I'm missing.. but whatever, I had my fun, it's all good. :D My brain cells just need a lil time to recover so they can start functioning at their optimum level again. I'm working slowly but surely on that. :cool: