Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter...come clean my bathroom before I kick your shins and make you pick lettuce

Ceeotter, you pathetic piece of monkey shit, how embarassing it must be to live in your shoes. You boast about working in the bathroom at Temps on Saturday nights and have the audacity to ridicule THE GREAT ONE. I shouldn't even be waisting my prescious time on your incompetent, ignorant guido worshipping ass. Before I get back to my REAL JOB, a couple words of advice for my little Mexican bathroom attendant:

#1 - Make sure the toilets are clean so that my beautifully sculpted rump roast doesn't have to worry about getting any STDs

#2 - Make sure you have the original D&G cologne and Paul Mitchell Hairspray so that I may touch myself up from getting groped by all the guidette monsters

#3 - This is very important...the mirrors must be polished so that I can flex and admire my beautiful reflection whenever I please

Is this too much to ask termite brain? Know your role, and shut your damn mouth!!! Bow before your MASTER!!!

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Ceeotter, you pathetic piece of monkey shit, how embarassing it must be to live in your shoes. You boast about working in the bathroom at Temps on Saturday nights and have the audacity to ridicule THE GREAT ONE. I shouldn't even be waisting my prescious time on your incompetent, ignorant guido worshipping ass. Before I get back to my REAL JOB, a couple words of advice for my little Mexican bathroom attendant:

#1 - Make sure the toilets are clean so that my beautifully sculpted rump roast doesn't have to worry about getting any STDs

#2 - Make sure you have the original D&G cologne and Paul Mitchell Hairspray so that I may touch myself up from getting groped by all the guidette monsters

#3 - This is very important...the mirrors must be polished so that I can flex and admire my beautiful reflection whenever I please

Is this too much to ask termite brain? Know your role, and shut your damn mouth!!! Bow before your MASTER!!!

Listen up, IHAVEAPUSSYWHEREMYLITTLETINYCOCKUSEDTOBEASAURUS......I think all that juice and scoopin' and GHB has made you into a complete retard. Can you NOT read???????/She's a FUCKING bartender twit and if you had any intelligence, you would have known that, CORKY!!!!You're a real tough guy, picking on an innocent and sweet woman like CEEOTTER......Does that get you off, because we all know that's the ONLY way you can get off.....

Take your attitude and stupid posts to a place where you belong, like HELL'S KITCHEN. Besides, everyone knows your MOM cleans the fucking toilets at TEMPS!!!!Tell her I want my right boot back....I think I left it in her ass when I stomped a mudhole in it!!!!

Nice head, deeek!!!!!!

WHAT'S BETTER THAN BEING GROPASAURUS with all his "muscles" and "groping" and "women"?

NOT BEING GROPASAURUS!!!!!!!

First of all GROPANASSHOLE, if you were able to read things properly, which obviously you have some reading defecit, you would know that ceotter never talked of working in the bathroom at Temps! Where you came up with that is beyond me. :confused: All you do is come on this board and boast about yourself. You obviously have an inferiority complex and that is why you need do do so. Why not head back to your pathetic $2.00 per hour job and maybe buy yourself a clue :idea: , when you can save up enough cash. Nobody here wants to listen to your stupid bullshit anymore.

:blown: :blown:

Saleen are you still acting up!!!!

DIRECTLY FROM CEEOTTER!!!!!!!!

Ahh just as I thought you don't actually go to Temps you loser. I bartend at

Temps you jackass. And during the time it took you to post all the SHIT I

made $200.00 at MY real job asshole. You pathetic piece of worthless skin.

You KNOW so much, you have so much $$$$ ya right. Let me get you a number

for the habitual liars club in your area. I have a real job, I have a

college degree and I bartend because I have a desire to get a ahead in

life. I have ambitions and determination. YOU are just a PIG. PLEASE come

see me at my bar and I will take you to the bathroom s so you can visit

your mother. I can show her how to properly clean the stall and yes we will

shine the mirrors....w/ you tongue. I can't even believe I wasted my time

writing back to you. Get out of Kansas before a house drops on you!

She works at the bar near the bathrooms - she is a BARTENDER and even if that was her only job (which it is not) there is no shame in that. No need to judge people for their career choices..

Everyone is different..

Bro she's one of the nicest people I've met all summer and don't you know by now that no one reads your full letter's anymore

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Bro she's one of the nicest people I've met all summer and don't you know by now that no one reads your full letter's anymore

Thank you my dear....

WTF is up w/ this remedial retard. Too much juice and G. Ready for the weekend??? I HOPE THIS SMUCK SHOWS HIS FACE AT MY BAR!!!:mad:

:flame: :bigfinger

Groper.......you big stupid nothingness....go FUCK yourself.

Who the Fuck are you to talk about people like that. You really do sound like an ignorant piece of shit. Get a life you JACKASS!!!

If you ever came in the presence of CEOTTER I hope she spits on you. She is a wonderful person and you are the scum they clean up at the end of the night. :mad: