Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to see Scott Henry/Donald Glaude tonite?

I'm so psyched to see them I can't sit still at my desk. Got my music pumpin' as soon as I got in this morning. I may have to start drinkin' and poppin' some 'vitamins' during lunch just to help pass the time at work today. Hmmm, that would be interesting. An E-Tard on the computer. I guess that would be an eTard? Sorry. A little geek humor.

So who else is trying to go to this thing?

shady,

you can talk to SH today at 3pm at the washingtonpost.com. see below... seems like you won't be getting any work done today anyway...

WHAT: Scott Henry will be doing a live “chat”

WHEN: Friday, August 24, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.

WHERE: www.washingtonpost.com

===============

Please have questions ready for Scott to answer.

His new CD “Buzz: The Politics of Sound” is out now in stores near you...

The Buzz Crew

Originally posted by a1wave

you can talk to SH today at 3pm at the washingtonpost.com. see below... seems like you won't be getting any work done today anyway...

Oh, I know. I logged the time in my Outlook appointment calendar this morning. I'll be getting a reminder at 2:45 sharp! :D:D:D

Originally posted by glitteree

Hopefully not insanely crowded so there will be room to dance.... what do ya think??

I was there last year for Scott's CD release party. And... oh wait, I actually don't remember. I don't think it was toooo crowded, but I can't really remember.

Sorry, guess I should think it all through before I post. ;)

I don't think it's ever too bad for SH or DG (haha, DC's own brand of S&D!). But I can't remember for sure. Damn, brain's not functioning these days...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was there last year for Scott's CD release party. And... oh wait, I actually don't remember. I don't think it was toooo crowded, but I can't really remember.

Sorry, guess I should think it all through before I post. ;)

I don't think it's ever too bad for SH or DG (haha, DC's own brand of S&D!). But I can't remember for sure. Damn, brain's not functioning these days...

i'm right there with ya shady on not recollecting shows...the last time seaman was at buzz, i don't remember a damn thing of his set...i woke up on my buddies couch the next morning, felt like someone punted my brain, and i counted my lucky stars i wasn't on a corner in dc lying in my own vomit :D

Originally posted by superfli

i'm right there with ya shady on not recollecting shows...the last time seaman was at buzz, i don't remember a damn thing of his set...i woke up on my buddies couch the next morning, felt like someone punted my brain, and i counted my lucky stars i wasn't on a corner in dc lying in my own vomit :D

What I remember of the Seaman show rocked. Chab and Nukem tore it up!

I do remember talking to Chab and kissing his ass. Told him I had every single one of his tracks and such. Yeah, I'm sure he thought I was REALLY cool :D. Damn, flashbacks of E-tardedness. You're always think you're a lot cooler while BEING a tard than LOOKING BACK on being a tard.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What I remember of the Seaman show rocked. Chab and Nukem tore it up!

I do remember talking to Chab and kissing his ass. Told him I had every single one of his tracks and such. Yeah, I'm sure he thought I was REALLY cool :D. Damn, flashbacks of E-tardedness. You're always think you're a lot cooler while BEING a tard than LOOKING BACK on being a tard.

yeah, i wake up the next morning and shake my head at the things i said or did...i thought they were appropriate at the time... :D