Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Raped And Beatin @ Space??

andrewthomas

LETS HOPE THIS EFFECTS THE SCENE SOMEHOW FOR THE BETTER

SPACE BEEN GOING DOWN HILL FOR THE REAL MUSIC LOVER YET THEY ARE GROWING TO BIG TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

PRETTY SOON WE WILL BE STUCK LIVING BY THIER RULES, THIER DUMB WAYS

SPACE MUST BE BROUGHT TO A CIEST(HOWEVER ITS SPELT )LOL

Originally posted by andrewthomas

LETS HOPE THIS EFFECTS THE SCENE SOMEHOW FOR THE BETTER

SPACE BEEN GOING DOWN HILL FOR THE REAL MUSIC LOVER YET THEY ARE GROWING TO BIG TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

PRETTY SOON WE WILL BE STUCK LIVING BY THIER RULES, THIER DUMB WAYS

SPACE MUST BE BROUGHT TO A CIEST(HOWEVER ITS SPELT )LOL

can you elaborate..

LAST NIGHT ON CHANNEL 10 NEWS

A BOUNCER WAS ARRESTED FOR BEATING AND RAPING OF A GIRL I DONT REMEMBER HER AGE I THINK LIKE 17 OR 18

I BELIEVE IT HAPPENED AT THE PARTY ON WEDNESDAY.

I DONT REMEMBER THE WHOLE STORY I WAS BUSY GETTING LAID AT THE MOMENT AND I KEPT TRYING TO LOOK AT THE TV YA KNOW BUT I HAD OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT

HAHA

ANYWAY IM SURE SOMEONE SAW THE FULL SPECIAL ON THE NEWS SO IF SOMEONE CALL FILL US IN THANX

I saw the story on channel 7 news. What happened is that a bouncer from space apparently mistreated a group of beautiful model looking girls that were going to space that night. Later on towards the end of the night the bouncer was walking back to his car alone and the group of beautiful girls saw him. They jumped him, then tied him up raped him and beat the bouncer from space till he orgasmed.

haha not surprised... Listen to this ..me and my girl were at Space a while a go and she comes to get me later in the club telling me how some bouncer guy cornered her and wanted her to talk to him ..she refused and then he got aggressive with her and said a choice of disrespectful words to her and let her go..hmmm...it would be funny if it was him....hahahahaa but its not a first i have heard from the fellow bouncers at space being aggressive with the girls..

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by andrewthomas

BABY I KNOW I DONT TAKE ANYTHING OFFENSIVE OR PERSONAL

BUT U PEOPLE MUST GET USED TO MY CAPSSSSSS

HAHAHAHA

baby? :hey:

ALL IM SAYING, ITS HARD TO READ WHEN EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS. NOT TO METION, ONE USUALLY USES IT WHEN THEY ARE YELLING AT SOMEONE.