Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anybody gonna watch Jay and silent

i saw it last week, on a sneak preview, and let me say the film is soooooo funny. i plan on going back to see it i like it so much. I will say tho, if you are not a Kevin smith fan tho, then the film may not be for you. But if you are a fan, it is great. So damned funny. i enjoyed it more than American Pie 2, and yes you heard me right.

BONGggg!

:shades2:

Jay and Silent Bob are stupid. There's nothing even the least bit funny or interesting about them. Silent Bob's character isn't cool, he's retarded, and Jay is a fucking homo waiting to get raped by his silent fat fuck of a partner.

As for Dogma, I would have expected something a little more clever and funny from Affleck and Damon. The acting sucked, as well as the material. The only interesting / funny part of the movie was Chris Rock. Matt Damon sucks as an actor; nothing distinctive about him, or the roles he plays. Same thing with Affleck.

I can't believe Robert Redford came up with such a stupid cast for "Legend of Bagger Vance." Matt Damon is bad enough, but throw Will Smith into the pile, and one now has a movie that seems like it is making fun of drama. Will Smith isn't a bad star, but he's a terrible actor.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Jay and Silent Bob are stupid. There's nothing even the least bit funny or interesting about them. Silent Bob's character isn't cool, he's retarded, and Jay is a fucking homo waiting to get raped by his silent fat fuck of a partner.

As for Dogma, I would have expected something a little more clever and funny from Affleck and Damon. The acting sucked, as well as the material. The only interesting / funny part of the movie was Chris Rock. Matt Damon sucks as an actor; nothing distinctive about him, or the roles he plays. Same thing with Affleck.

I can't believe Robert Redford came up with such a stupid cast for "Legend of Bagger Vance." Matt Damon is bad enough, but throw Will Smith into the pile, and one now has a movie that seems like it is making fun of drama. Will Smith isn't a bad star, but he's a terrible actor.

Wow this is almost just a scene from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back! How fuuny. Thanks Rudeboyyouth

Originally posted by trikki

Love all of Kevin Smith's movies. They are great, especially CLERKS.

Hey all them were awesome. But you have to like that kinda humor (which I personally do!!!! The weirder the better!!!) Clerks was the shit.....

That was definetely the dumbest movie of the summer, what a waste of money. American Pie 2 totally destroyed Jay and Silent Bob. It was full of dumb little one liners, nothing else. It would definetely appeal to 15-16 year olds that were with me in the theater, but not I.