Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More updates from the Scott Henry chat

Sweet! He answered my question:

Vienna, VA: Whaddup, Scott!

How do you manage to balance your track selection to please both the trainspotters and the more 'mainstream' crowd? You seem to be able to connect with both more effectively in one set than any other DJ.

Speaking of, is Donna Summer 'I Feel Love' still in your bag? Are you gonna drop it tonight? I consider that your signature move. Dropping that in the middle of one of your proggy sets most effectively!

CYA tonite!

Scott Henry: I have alwasy been from teh school of thinking that a good dj gives and takes with his/her crowd. Give them a little of what they know and educate them with new tracks at the same time. "I Feel Love".... ah yes.... my fav of all time. I will try to drop that one tonight if it's not too scratched up. :)

Looks like I may be dancin' away to Donna Summer tonite!!!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Here's an interesting little soundbite from SH:

Scott Henry: I guess we can only hope. We are all starting to get aquite abit of press esp. Deep Dish, who rumour has it are going to be new residents at Buzz. :)

Could it be true, or you think he's joking??

awh man, don't get my hopes up for a deep dish residency...that would be incredible :D

nice to run into you last nite shady, catch ya at tall paul/dave ralph...

damn i'm cracked out right now :D