Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 54

johnny13

Did anybody else go?? I did, what a disappointment, more hype!! music sucked, no hot chicks, fags everywhere!!! Although it was horseshit, there was one highlight of the night, which was watching andrewthomas and pod make out in the corner. After I went to the bathroom to throw up, enough was enough, so I left and went to Crobar!!

Originally posted by johnny13

After I went to the bathroom to throw up, enough was enough

Hey pod, the good thing about being a good person is you make loyal friends in a short period of time, friends who would be happy to break ignorant prepubescent assholes in half, if you just said the word.

look at me 2 posts about violence in 2 days, what’s this place coming to?

PLUR ... and all that crap ;)

Did anybody else go?? I did, what a disappointment, more hype!! music sucked, no hot chicks, fags everywhere!!! Although it was horseshit, there was one highlight of the night, which was watching andrewthomas and pod make out in the corner. After I went to the bathroom to throw up, enough was enough, so I left and went to Crobar!!

You strike again, huh? You knew what kind of event it was on Friday, why did you even go? You probably even wasted 20 dollars to get in. Yes, I was there, but in a semi-official capacity.

Where do you get off on the comments about people's sexual preferences though? You act as though you're stuck in some sort of bizzare 50s time-warp. Get with the program. There's guys out there that fuck guys, there's girls that do girls, there's some that do anything that moves. Get with it and move on. Or should I send you a pointy white hood so you can parade around Washington avenue screaming 'God Hates Fags'.

I really think you should go back to Kansas, and hold your house parties and keggers, since that's about the extent of your mentality. Do the people that are better than you a favor, and leave Miami. We don't need your inferior type contaminating us.

Listen Pod, I really don't have a problem with gay people until they start hitting on me and grabbing me. That's where I draw the line. The only reason I went in the first place is I know a bartender there and I get in free. As for Kansas no shot, I have been in Fl all my life and plan to keep it that way. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm here to stay.

Get used to gay people hitting on you down here, it happens. If you really have been down here all your life, I'm shocked that it still offends you. I've been down here 5 years, and it really doesn't bother me anymore. It's like the weather, sure it may be annoying, but what can ya do?